Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((My bad, almost killed a thread.))

Halcyon looked at Fili, a cold anger in his eyes, the normal green of his warframe replaced with grey,

"I don't know..." He said after a moment, stopping as they came to the hospital. "Mirage, you here?" He called, far away, an ancient set of eyes opened, and the one more ancient than Halcyon himself stood, heading for the debt owed to him.

Natalia had noticed Halcyon's look, and raised a hand to slap him, but mirage came, and they were moving again, she wrapped an arm around Fili and squeezed her slightly to reassure her. Halcyon followed mirage, still pushing the gurney.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Mirage lead. Fili, Halcyon, Natalia and Halcyon carrying the Valkyr probably in state of coma. "Set her on that mold. Don't be afraid it is not like what that... *Sighs from anger* That damned man's own would be. I just want this to be done so I can move on my other tasks what will be soon required to be done" Mirage said as started to gather tools for removing possible bone pieces and for moving them.

Fili looked to Natalia, Halcyon, the Valkyr, Mirage, Natalia again and then the floor, shaking. She didn't know who Kar was, she didn't know what happened with the Valkyr she didn't know what was happening with Halcyon. She was scared. The shield Osprey, which had been following behind, flew close to Fili, who grabbed it out of the air and held it close for comfort.

"I'd be happy to agree, and oblige, but, he's some how linked to the rest of this Valkyr's team, he wouldn't stop assuring me that, if he died, the other Tenno he'd captured would also die. I'll have to go back for them, but, make sure she'll live." He said, now looking directly at Natalia,

"The ancient frost eh?" He asked, and Natalia nodded, "It's a good thing you survived the test at least." He added, the color slowly returning to his warframe.

Natalia looked at mirage for a second and shook her head,

"This isn't the time, I'm blue, Fili's scared, and, well... Halcyon is-"

"I'm fine." Halcyon interrupted, "What's with Talvi?" He asked, a sudden chill in the room.

"He wanted to ask you if you remember anything about him, What he did before the war. He walked up in medieval armor if that helps at all." She offered, her expression seemed hurt. Must started forming in the hall outside the hospital and Halcyon noticed,

"Well Shi-" He started as some thing slid into the room, grabbing him by the neck and slamming him against the nearest wall.

"I KILLED YOU!" The ancient Frost Prime roared, Halcyon chuckled,

"Take a bit more than dropping me from orbit to kill me," He managed, and the Frost Prime hurled him across the room, moisture freezing around his arm to make a four foot blade. He walked toward Halcyon,

"Then I'll cut off your head and be done with it." He growled, but stopped when Natalia stepped in his way.

"Fili, go, you know how you get, I'll be right behind you." She ordered, her warframe forming around her, Glaive Prime in her hand.

Fili screamed out as the Ancient Frost charged in, tackled, and threw Halcyon, taking several steps back, away from them, but subsequently, Natalia also. She was scared to death now, visibly shaking. Alot. She waited all but two seconds after Natalia had told her to run, all but two seconds before Fili turned and ran, not looking back. She ran fast. Slightly too fast for a human. She didn't know where she was going, but didn't care either. Atleast it was away from there. All the while he taunted her.

Coward

Weak

Abandoning your friends

Abandoning your family

Worthless

Useless

Die

Die

Die!

"Shut up!" She shouted, releasing the Osprey and placing a palm on each side of her head, shaking it violently with her eyes shut closed.

She moved backwards as she shouted, hitting the wall behind her. She slide down it, her shouts becoming less and less before she broke into sobs, burying her face inside her tucked up legs. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up. Shut up... Shut up... Please..."

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

The ancient frost slashed forward as Halcyon stood, Natalia blocked but had the Glaive Prime torn from her hand,

"We'll talk later Halcyon, I've gotta keep Fili safe." She said, and Halcyon nodded, drawing his Dragon Nikana and also blocking as an ice wave roared toward him. Natalia ran after Fili, keeping her promise as Halcyon was once again thrown against the wall, instead of shards of ice like a normal frost, the primal one seemed able to generate cylinders of ice a foot wide that slammed with terminal velocity.

"You were always weak, they should've let me kill you on the spot." The Frost Prime growled,

"Then there would be no one to avenge them when you monsters slaughtered them." Halcyon said back, earning a ice covered punch from the Frost, throwing him out of the room and into the hallway wall, producing dents that buffed themselves out as Thalia appeared, looking down at Halcyon with curiosity,

"Would you mind not breaking the walls 'n stuff? It's kind of annoying to fix them all the time." Thalia said, and Halcyon stood with a groan.

"I'll do my best." He managed as the primal Frost stalked into the hall, lifted him again and slammed him to the ground, producing stalagmites of ice up and down the hall and ramming Halcyon through them. Practically helpless, Halcyon was tossed around like a rag doll, caught by Thalia whenever something that could've killed him happened.

"You've really gotta learn to pick your fights better." She scolded,

"He attacked me!" Halcyon argued back, slammed by another ice wave.

"Oh..." Thalia said, surprised, "Okay then, time out." She continued, a metal shield in front of Halcyon formed as the Frost attacked again, his fist, reinforced with ice, making a dent and shattering aforementioned ice. He roared, going to punch again, only to have a shackle form itself around his wrist and retreat to bind him to the wall.

"Now let's have an orderly conversation eh?" She asked, Halcyon bound to the wall opposite.

Fili looked up, tears streaming down her face. She didn't recognize the person that called her, nor did she know how she knew her name. She didn't have time to ponder, however, before any trifecta hit her.

Killer

Souless

Monster

Fili buried her face in her legs again, continuing to cry. "Please..." She sobbed quietly. "Stop..."

"You have personality of a Tenno. You have a mind of a Tenno. Ignore whoever wants to major in you. Be yourself and turn your head away from who wants to control you. Hate will bring destruction to hater itself no matter what it does good or bad" Mihya said and was standing still.

Natalia looked at Mihya,

"That doesn't help, she's an android, she can't just shove programs and algorithms out of her head." Natalia said, looking back at Fili,

"It's okay, you're alright, he can't come out unless you're in danger right?" She reasoned, grabbing Fili's shoulders.