The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((OOC: Dafuq?))

Talvi looked at Halcyon. "Some times you just need to get down and have some rest even if there is Balors out there" Talvi said as had finished his soup. "Natalia would you like me to bring your own bowl of soup?" Mihya asked "Talvi. Can you get me painkillers? Who knows that she might need them" Mihya continued "Sure" Talvi said and departed for a while. "Don't worry Fili it is what makes you like us" Mihya said to Fili.

"Don't worry," Natalia said, a pained look on her face,

"I won't let anything injure you, but there isn't much I can do, has-... Has Thalia sad anything?" Natalia asked, trying to distract Fili.

"I'll rest when I'm dead, besides, it's not like I haven't been able to sleep in four years time." Halcyon grumbled, and looked at Mihya,

"Painkillers could be effective, except that she might currently be unable to digest, we don't know how far she's already changed, only that she is changing, so we can try giving them to her soon, but if that doesn't work, we may have to wait a little." Halcyon hypothesized.

"Thalia- When the combat AI would be deactivated, it would make you unstable, so I was going to replace it with myself, but before I could, Thalia gave up her physical form to do it instead of me. I was wondering if she's made any attempts to contact you." Natalia explained, and looked at Mihya, "Let's try the pain killers, it might help."

"There is many types of painkillers but you are right. Only thing we can do is prepare" Mihya said then went to get Natalia her bowl of soup. "Here all we can do is wait... I would be able to do more but it requires information and that is something we don't have" Mihya said to Natalia. She felt pain from watching Fili suffering.

Talvi came back with medical pack. Mihya took the pack and checked is everything what might become useful in there.

"I'm sorry Fili, I just... It should've been me." She whispered, squeezing Fili's hand and ignoring the soup, "Halcyon have Omega..."

"Yea." Halcyon said simply, nodding to Omega, who floated forward to do a scan on her stomach area to see if the painkillers would help.

The painkillers would not work, as Fili's body had not even begun to construct a digestive system. A further scan, however, would reveal the pain not to come from her nerves, which were still far, few and developing, but rather from inside her head as a result of the program receiving an accidental start.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Omega looked up,

"Painkillers would currently, and most likely also in the near future, be of little to no use, she has not yet even begun to create a digestive tract, it appears as if she is experiencing pain as a result of a...software, change." Omega said, floating over to Halcyon and landing on his shoulder.

"Waiting game has began" Talvi and Mihya said painfully. On Talvi's armor is a small shiny stone on his shoulder what blinked few times. "Talvi" Mihya said "Yes?" Talvi replied "That stone on your shoulder plate is blinking" Mihya said. Talvi looked on it "There is something going on somewhere. I will need to investigate. I will come back soon as possible" Talvi said and departed. Look on face of Mihya didn't promise anything good she is afraid. She went to put the bowl of soup to be warmed up for Natalia.

Fili continued to cry, but she managed out one shaky sentence. "I-Is he g-gone?"

"He is." Natalia murmured, smiling at her slightly, "He won't bother you anymore." She assured Fili.

Upon attempting to warm the bowl, Mihya would find it freezing instead of actually getting warmer.

Mihya allowed the soup to freeze... "She is like me but stronger" Mihya whispered to herself as knew that it might be Natalia who is freezing the soup. She wondered a moment and then came back to Natalia and Fili but was quiet.

Natalia continued to sit by Fili's side, placing a hand on Fili's hand, if only to comfort her or give her a hand to squeeze, remembering something about it helping when Halcyon first saved her.

'Hey.' Thalia 'said', trying to contact Fili, 'I think I can help, just give me a moment.'

Edited by ultimatumcore

Mihya waited too. She didn't feel like to talk or she was afraid that she would get attacked by Halcyon after what he did to her mother even if it was an accident somewhat.

Talvi met somebody at hangars. This had unsheathed this own sword. Face is covered in mask but armor is same as his own. Talvi pulled out his blade and brought it defense ready position. Person against him brought the blade attack ready. Blades clashed one at time both released grunts and gasps of close calls. Fight is getting faster but Talvi keeps up defending himself. Until he saw hole on his opponents defense.He came up a plan. He moved on offense stroke his opponents sword away from him.

Made a step to side and kicked with front of his shin on his opponents chest landing another kick on the mask. Shattering the ceramic mask person moved the hand to cover the somewhat blooded face. Blade dropped to ground and Talvi sheathed his blade and walked away feeling it was something he had to do. Draw of a dagger he heard. He pulled out his sword as person threw dagger towards him. His sword knocked with blade of his sword the dagger away from him. "Anathuela" Talvi said. Woman was covering her face.

And cried "How in the hell you survived?" Talvi asked from him as sheathed his blade, took the dagger what lies between him and his friend went to his friend and putted the both blades on sheathes. "Come on let's get your face fixed up" Talvi said and convoys Anathuela to hospital. Anathuela's gender is not really easy to see from the armor as it more looks like male own like Talvi's own.

Edited by Revel72

Mihya smiled as saw Fili calming down. (Thank god) Mihya thought.

Meanwhile at Hospital.

Talvi came to reception and saw nobody in there. "Dammit" Talvi cursed he called to Mirage who was watching the Valkyr in the lodge themed room. "Yes?" Mirage answered on her phone. "I have a patience in here. Received major damage on face" Talvi said "Head to the operation room so I can get it done" Mirage said and Talvi closed the call as he departed with the patient to the room. Mirage looked at the Valkyr hoping that it would wake up soon. She stood up.

Tell Natalia I'm alright, but, I don't see a way to go back without causing some serious damage. Thalia continued, still working on completely removing the pain.

Natalia watched worriedly as Fili seemed to relax, and moved over slightly to look at her, hoping she was alright.

Halcyon still sat at the table, resolving to send Beta to retrieve Omega's power cores, realizing in slight surprise that Beta was not in the void inventory, assuming he'd left the dog proxy on Earth somehow.

Edited by ultimatumcore

The Valkyr was still knocked out, and would be for still quite sometime. She did, however, seem stable and safe enough to be left alone.

"Why?" Fili asked in her mind, the pain still subsiding. By now she'd come out of her curled form and gripped the Oslrey less tightly, though she still held it. The pained sounds had also stopped, qlong with her heavy breathing.

"Why did you help me?"

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Mirage left door unlocked and departed to cure Talvi's brought patient. As she arrived Anathuela was sitting on a chair face covered with her hands and blood. Slowly Mirage started to remove shards of the mask made from same material as urns. Then healed the wounds. Anathuela's face is normal again. "Well now blade sister. How about you tell your story how in the **** you are still alive after the old war?" Talvi spoke Anathuela went to him, hugged him and kissed.