The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Anathuela stopped kissing Talvi kicked on his balls and slapped on his cheek. "Nah don't worry sister. Just a payback and my way to say nice to meet you it has had been a long time" Anathuela said. "I never remember that..." Talvi said in pain. Anathuela walked around Talvi who took deep breath. "I guess that was payback from crushing a mask on your face" Talvi said "Duh... Obvious. So who's this girl?" Anathuela asked "Dear friend of mine and girl friend" Talvi said.

Anathuela was laughing a lot and Talvi paid back what he had to go through because of Anathuela landed a kick on just below Anathuela's rib cage she let out sharp and loud cough. "Dammit Anathuela you already trashed few relationships and I ain't going to allow you to do that to me. Even if it will mean that I have to kill you. Got that?" Talvi said as raised Anathuela from ground with straight hand holding from neck "Okay! Okay! Okay!" Anathuela shouted middle of her coughing for air.

Talvi lowered Anathuela to ground. "Explain to her" Talvi said "Okay... Talvi is not the one who you should blame uhh..." Anathuela said "Oh great I forgot. She is Eva" Talvi said. "Thanks. Eva, Talvi is not the one who you should be blaming or nagging. Like I said my way of nice to see you again it has had been a long time" Anathuela explained.

Edited by Revel72

"To where I have one thing to talk about with one person about hurting other's feelings" Talvi said "Ou... Being that mister all must be right again" Anathuela said "This is just one of those situations where you could just keep your mouth shut Thela" Talvi said "*giggle* But it is so easy to tease you and make you worried. Let me guess this girl friend of yours has done it to you at least once" Anathuela said "Oh lord..." Talvi said.

"Let's not go in to that yet but I will get home soon as possible when things are settled. Please don't follow Eva or me Thela. You have caused enough trouble to me for this day" Talvi said "Hmm... You think so?" Anathuela asked "Yes" Talvi said "Okay" Anathuela said and walked out of the patience room. "Now you had quite colorful brigade back then I assume?" Mirage asked "I don't remember correctly but let's put it that Thela might be one of those colors" Talvi said.

"I will come to my apartment soon as things are saw done" Talvi said and departed. "Huh... First Ashtare, Anathuela as potential girl friend and you as already a girl friend. How interesting book I would make out of this" Mirage said.

"I am talking about love triangle and Talvi being caught on the middle" Mirage said and was smiling in the helmet of Trinity so widely that it has had been really long time she did that. Soon she started to laugh. "I... I can not stop imagining Talvi in that situation. Hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhaa!" Mirage spoke until she started to laugh.

The Valkyr was still knocked out, and would be for still quite sometime. She did, however, seem stable and safe enough to be left alone.

"Why?" Fili asked in her mind, the pain still subsiding. By now she'd come out of her curled form and gripped the Oslrey less tightly, though she still held it. The pained sounds had also stopped, qlong with her heavy breathing.

"Why did you help me?"

It was Natalia's idea, and if she did it, Halcyon would be crushed, you would be sad, I'm all honesty if I'd given it a second's thought I wouldn't've, but it seemed like the right thing to do. Thalia offered.

Meanwhile, Halcyon was attempting to locate Beta, not quite succeeding.

"I don't know" Mirage said and wore back the rest of the Trinity warframe. "Say would you like to come with me. It doesn't hurt to have little bit more company at the room. Besides this patient is Valkyr and somebody at least somewhat similar to her wouldn't do bad on making description about the patient" Mirage said.

Mirage got to room what she had reserved for Valkyr. This is still on her armor but helmet was placed on a table. She sat down on a chair. "We can discuss while waiting but let's not be loud. We don't know when she is sleeping and when she is still unconscious" Mirage said.

"Hmm... I am not perfect though but you can always become better" Mirage said as putted a small implant on Valkyr's forehead while Mirage has a screen what shows the pulse and other medical information. "There has had been cases when I have had to remotely tell Mihya what to do since some people doesn't trust Tenno. Her looks however are most deceiving for somebody who hasn't seen her before" Mirage said.

Talvi came back to Halcyon, Natalia and Fili. "Any progress?" Talvi asked "Not much but her pain has stopped somehow it is either sign of danger or turning out to going better" Mihya said "I see" Talvi said. "Halcyon. I would like to talk about what you have had said to Mihya before these scenes" Talvi said.

"Hmm... I am not perfect though but you can always become better" Mirage said as putted a small implant on Valkyr's forehead while Mirage has a screen what shows the pulse and other medical information. "There has had been cases when I have had to remotely tell Mihya what to do since some people doesn't trust Tenno. Her looks however are most deceiving for somebody who hasn't seen her before" Mirage said.

Talvi came back to Halcyon, Natalia and Fili. "Any progress?" Talvi asked "Not much but her pain has stopped somehow it is either sign of danger or turning out to going better" Mihya said "I see" Talvi said. "Halcyon. I would like to talk about what you have had said to Mihya before these scenes" Talvi said.

"Ask away," Halcyon said, not looking away from a holographic map of Earth, pinging from a central point to locate Beta, "I'm not going anywhere." He added, gesturing at Natalia.

"You have quite rude prejudice and I will say. Mark my words. Prejudice is not the best ally. If you can not behave around people. What kind of purpose you give yourself show yourself in populated area where you just go and do what you want" Talvi said "Talvi..." Mihya said "Mihya is only afraid of you because of what you did to her mother Mirage and has gotten quite shattered image. Real soldier would have seen a possibility. To save himself from a lot of harm and possible pain in future" Talvi said.

"Go ahead and scold me, I didn't kill anyone, and as far as I can tell, helped someone realize what a dumb thing they were doing, in fact, nobody should've gotten hurt even, Imega here uses magnetism, Mirage somehow got electrocuted, Omega couldn't have caused that, ergo, not my bad, and uh, prejudice? Do you know, exactly who you are talking to? I've been enslaved, lashed, taken apart, put back together, set on fire, a couple times, and burned at the stake three times, if anyone knows prejudice, it's me, at the hand of others, including a little girl that decides to be afraid of me for something that didn't affect her in any way. You want to talk to someone about not having prejudice? Go ahead and give her a les-" Halcyon said, stopping when he located Beta, also finding out what was wrong with Beta, also noticing Beta's proximity to Urza. He turned, activating a comms link to Urza,

"Hey baby, how's it hanging?" Urza breathed, at least, who Halcyon thought was Urza, put off slightly by her tonality and phrasing.

"Uh, hey." Halcyon said, suddenly uncomfortable,

"You haven't seen Beta, have you?" He asked.

"It seems that you will never learn. Computer" Talvi said "Mihya we can leave" Talvi said "But..." Mihya said "He already has the best to aid him why should we bother. On my part I would love to see him kicked out of here again" Talvi said and went to front door Mihya took the medical pack and went to Talvi.

"Sounds great!" Halcyon called after them, receiving a message from Urza.

"Got him." It said simply, and Halcyon responded quickly,

"Would you mind holding it there for a while? I don't think these guys will take kindly to me hauling a corrupted Beta in here." He sent, receiving a,

"You got it chief."

From Urza after a few moments.

"Talvi I am going to stay" Mihya said "Whatever you say" Talvi said and left the apartment. Mihya putted the medical pack on the table and went back to see how Fili is doing. Odd... How she can act like this? While Talvi got enough of Halcyon being so malicious.

It was Natalia's idea, and if she did it, Halcyon would be crushed, you would be sad, I'm all honesty if I'd given it a second's thought I wouldn't've, but it seemed like the right thing to do. Thalia offered.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to sacrifice yourself. It's all my fault..."

Outside her mind, Fili seemed to be fine, apart from the fact that she were still crying.

(OOC: Revel, the Valkyr is gonna be unconscious for a while since I haven't really come up with a personality for her yet)