Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

I won't let you think like that, I disn't enter the mind of a murd- Thalia stopped herself, It's fine, really, an improvement if you look at it, I was no one anyway, the one I loved is...I don't really know, but she isn't around, so I have nothing, at least when I'm helping you, I'm helping... Just, don't worry about it, I'll see what else I can look up in here alright?

Halcyon closed the communication window and stood,

"Since you're looking okay, we can go straight to training, or you can lie around here for a while." He offered, looking directly at Fili,

"Halcyon, she just woke up,"

"Training is best in the morning, and since she isn't on a day and night schedule, yet, training would most likely be best, considering none of my systems have catalogued her sleeping anywhere near as much before this point." He said, and Natalia fell silent, she'd gotten the same treatment when Halcyon started training her.

A Frost came to door frame and knocked on the door. Talvi seems to have forgotten to close the door. "May I come in?" Frost asked Mihya recognized owner of the voice since she had once already met the person but she didn't believe to see the person again.

Fili sat up, pushing the blanket off her, sitting on the edge of the bed, staying close to Natalia. She looked at Halcyon, worried. "B-but I'm still..." She looked down at her gloved hands as if she could see her hands underneath. "changing..."

Meanwhile, in her mind, she spoke to Thalia at the exact same time. "You weren't noone, you were you. Thalia. What about Urza? And the supply of nanites?"

I made a program a while ago that manages the nanites, and Urza's nanites shouldn't go overboard unless she hangs around one of Halcyon's machines. He powers them weirdly, and they'll mess with the nanites themselves, either way, I was always just a proxy, a copy of Urza to keep the home base safe. Now, she's off with a boyfriend, I'm left, useless, so, I'll be glad to assist you anyway I can. Thalia reasoned, looking into some more things.

Halcyon nodded,

"I guess we can wait then, but Beta's waiting for me, and. Natalia apparently wants to speak to me before I go..." Halcyon said, and Natalia nodded, now looking at the new Frost,

"I guess." She said with a shrug, forming her warframe and tappingher helmet to indicate Halcyon to activate his, which he did so, opening a private channel with Natalia.

Frost walked to Fili and Mihya. Mihya sensed who this man is. "Griffin&Crusader" Mihya said "That is me. So what's your thoughts about me?" GC replied. "Well... Talvi... Just changed really oddly. What happened?" Mihya said "We met our comrade of arms. Who we... *Grunt* wanted to be dead but I guess... Lotus has woke up her or somebody else. What you just witnessed was my half's frustration and I know that it is something what you shouldn't have witnessed so I came to apologize" GC said.

"You don't need to his words went to just deaf ears" Mihya said "Well that just upset him more. Well that will be his problem. Fili I know you through my half's memory. What do you want do? See your changes to the end or take on action while changes are still happening? He will only listen me and I will stay by your side on it and so will Mihya" GC said "How you are so social? But I will stand on your Fili" Mihya said "Time changes us" GC said.

Fili looked at Mihya, confused. "Wh-what? Know me through your half's memory? What do you mean?"

Once again, at the exact same time, she talked to Thalia again. "Thalia, your not just a Proxy, your you. Your Thalia, your own person. And your not useless. I used to think the same as you, I used to think I was worthless too, that I needed a purpose. But now, now that he's gone, now that I'm freer than I've ever been before I see things differently. You don't need a purpose, you don't need some set goal that your forced to follow. You can make your own purpose, your own goal to follow. You can live your own life, set by your rules and after the things you want."

((Nevermind, rolling with it, just a a sec))

Fili, you can keep trying, but I've calculated my existence down on a simulation, so don't feel sorry for me, helping you will probably be the highest calling I'll get... Just, live a life for me, eh? Thalia chuckled.

Halcyon and Natalia seemed to have a silent argument about something, Natalia apparently winning, Halcyon throwing his hands up and walking away, brought back by Natalia who stomped her foot and pointed at the floor, giving Halcyon a hug before he headed of to who-knows-where.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Inside her mind Fili was quiet for a few seconds. "Okay" she said, her voice saddened. "I will" she felt sorry for Thalia, very sorry, also feeling bad that there was nothing she could to help.

She had seen the silent argument that had occurred between NAtalia and Halcyon, both curious and confused as to what happened between the two. "What happened?" she asked Natalia, these feelings having both spread to her face and outside voice.

GC was silent and let Natalia speak first since Fili asked her attention. Mihya was somewhat surprised. "Odd... He is waiting" Mihya whispered to herself. "Well for a reason and you already heard the reason" GC said "Yeah" Mihya said looking surprised from GC hearing what she said. "I will explain soon as I can but my priorities are different. To you two it will be a mystery unless I am required to explain" GC said "Understood" Mihya said. "Thank you for being patient" GC said.

Natalia sat on the bed, deactivating her helmet and sighing,

"Something's wrong with Beta, it looks like he was corrupted somehow with Urza's nanites... In any case, Halcyon is heading to Earth to check it out, I wanted to talk to him about the ancient Frost, but he wouldn't hear a word of it. I don't know, I'll eventually break through that wall, like I have all the other ones, but honestly, it's like every time I think I know Halcyon there's something else, something crazier than what I already know about him..." Natalia said, resting her head in her hands.

Halcyon stepped onto his Liset, sighing slightly at having to leave again, and set the course, checking up on Beta's location and condition.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"I think you shouldn't blame yourself" GC said straightly. "He is what he is. As which you love him? Do you love him as what he is? Or what he used to be?" GC asked. (What in the world is he thinking about? Does this mean this dormancy he had inside of his half made him think about stuff and try to approach with some other way?) Mihya thought.

"I..." Natalia started, not looking up. "It's complicated, he saved my life, and cared for me when I was weak, later becoming my teacher, after that becoming my love, I sometimes just wish I could really know him, but not like take his memories and know him, more like have him open up to me, but, sometimes I wonder if it's possible to know everything about Halcyon." She chuckled darkly, holding herself back from ripping the Frost's throat out. "We'll work it out, how're you feeling Fili?" She asked, looking at the android.

I, uhh... Thalia started, but stopped, not saying much after that.

"I can sense what you think about me. And I am okay with it but I must warn you. What you would do kills both of us me and Talvi. I am not here to reveal what you think to myself. What I wanted was you to think what you should reach. That was something what I had to tangle with before I came here" GC said. "Remember. Mystery and difference between each other of us is the spice of the life. When I came to think about it... I wanted to ignore but when I continued thinking... I didn't get any other results. So I agreed to the thought of being different and having mystery in our life. Is something what we must preserve" GC said.

"That's great." Urza said happily at the news of Thalia. Now looking back at GC,

"That was so corny I think I got a kernel stuck between my teeth. In any case, do any of you stop being so perfect? I know I've got some problems, but, wow, you are the most virtuous person I've met, and that's after spending a couple seconds in a room with you, and she's also very, hinged entirely on being like a sister, and being able to help people..." Natalia said, letting go of her problems and sitting up more, though obviously attempting to divert her focus to something else.

GC took off his helmet and showed his face it is exactly same as Talvi's own but iris of eyes are dark as night. "I and him. Where never perfect but we knew one thing. We can always polish the steel what we forge to present ourselves to people around us" GC said for might be first time he is smiling widely. "Talvi is a light half of me and I am his dark half. Everybody consider darkness as evil but Talvi disagrees. I had to change so I was able to talk and I intend to work on the path what I have now started" GC explained.

"You want to find a way to repay what you have done?" Mihya asked "Remembering the day when I insulted you about your pacifist way of thinking. Was the start of my train of thoughts. What comes on our virtuous personality. It is because we know that we are still lost and we still seek answers. That is all what we are about. Seeking answers to our curiosity with methods that differ from each other" GC said. "Well anyway I think that should be enough" GC finished and putted the helmet to hang on his shoulder.

As the conversation between GC and Natalia ran on Fili looked down at her gloved hands. They hadn't changed yet, she didn't have to see to know that. Her insides weren't even done yet, not even close, so it made sense that her metallic outsides hadn't been converted to skin yet.

"Are you doing anything?" she asked Thalia, wanting to talk. "Inside my head? I'm just wondering."

"I'm..." Natalia started, and sighed, trying to decipher what the two were saying, "Alright, you." She said, pointing at the thing that was evidently half of Talvi, "Where the hell did you come from?" She asked, trying to make sense of this.

I'm not really up to anything, just checking something, yea, here it is, you should be able to access my memories with my clearance, but I don't know how good an idea that is, I'll just help with things like knowing how to use weapons and stuff, give you tips, the like, but for now, something's should stay secrets. Thalia responded.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Hmm... I suppose that is fine" Mirage said and stood up from chair.

"That is something what I can not let nobody know. It is my eternal shame and reminder of friend can be an enemy much as those who can be enemies can be my friends. It is all about time changing us" GC said "Came in from the door. Do you think I am some kind of berserk who goes there where I want?" GC replied.

Edited by Revel72

"Okay" FIli replied. "I understand, you don't have to show me or tell me anything if you don't want to, but you can if you do."

Fili was quiet, along with her mind, for several seconds, during the last of which she visibly started shifting, as if she sat uncomfortably. FInally, she spoke again. "Sorry, it's just, I've never had my mind be this quiet before. The others, they always  used to talk, but now that they're gone, it's all quiet... I'm just not used to it."

"I already said to you. I can not say it but I can say that it demands body and mind to become something what I am and I warn you. Do not follow the path what we chose. This is not power. This is punishment from the greatest crime what you ever can do. At least what comes on us" GC said.