Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"That will do about 2750 credits" Shopkeeper said as looked on Rose. "I hope you can pay it because I don't have my credit case with me" Talvi said sarcastically.

Meanwhile Garoy received the landing request and saw ship putting pedal to metal towards the Dome. "This is Garoy'Eldre headmaster of technology over DoC. Marking the hangar for you and opening the doors" Garoy said.

"As long you feel good to wear them it will be okay to me. Now we can now head to the garden at the floor above us?" Talvi replied same time thinking what Mirage has found to him. "What do you think what Mirage might have found for me?" Talvi asked sounding quite curious about what will be Rose's opinion.

Halcyon got his Liset under control just in time, activating emergency innertia brakes just before coming in contact with the structure. He sighed,

"I'm sorry operator, I'm afraid I for know what came over me-"

"Shut up Ordis." Halcyon growled, activating manual controls and easing the Liset into the docking bay, collecting his weapons before getting off the ship, he looked to a door console for the location of this, Arena of Ancients he'd heard about, among other things, but this seemed the most interesting to him, the console told him next to nothing, and he facepalmed, realizing he would actually have to communicate with someone to get where he wanted to go. So squaring his shoulders, he strode further into the Library, leaving Ordis behind, Sigma, his kubrow, did however pad quietly along, trotting at a steady pace to catch up.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"I am going to rent a room feel free to do so too" Talvi said as head towards the Lounge and to rent a room after filling a paper there was given piece of paper where was written something "Thanks" Talvi said as walked towards his room. "Would you like to have a room?" Receptionist asked from Rose.

Meanwhile at Library Halcyon was able to see there is some tenno working at there but mostly there is working humans. "Welcome to Liberal Library. I would like to see you head to Liberal Library's headmaster's office for key to the Tenno only library and if here would be Corpus and Grineer tourist season I would hand you a leash for you do know why reason" Guard looking like person said. Able to be identified from badge of officer and well done steel and leather armor.

"It is just straight from here and to left. Knock to door and he will say can you go in" Guard finished. He seems to be standing straight like a soldier. Vizier and mask is covering the to prevent identification or overall allowing to see the face.

Edited by Revel72

"Sorry but I think I have already explained to you it. When I have finally confirmed that Two wants to live alone" Talvi said as walked to Rose and lifted her on his shoulders "You will be better friend then" Talvi said as he walked towards door of his rented room. Talvi lowered Rose to ground clicked the code on the number pad gave the paper containing the code to Rose "Don't loose it while we are here. I remember it well" Talvi said as door opened "Officers of DoC has access to here too in case of emergencies of course" Talvi said.

Talvi by the door and looked on Rose "Well. You ready to go?" Talvi asked as remembered himself saying those words. "Imagine. Several thousands human and machine hands were used to built this all around us. And even machines who stands on side of the Dome" Talvi finished.

"No. I have once said it already. Where body doesn't remember. Spirit hwat has made bond what can not be broken unless the one who has been bonded with you has been killed" Talvi said "Training with Ingron and Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda developed me a sense to detect these bonds" Talvi said as they arrived to door to garden "And we the sense is detecting that it is something familiar and yet forgotten. You ready?" Talvi spoke.

Edited by Revel72

Talvi opened the door beautiful garden and stepped inside "Woe... Mirage has done more than well on doing all this but is this for me?" Talvi spoke "Who's the...?" A Trinity said as came from behind the tree and soon as she had eye contact with Talvi both knew something they ran to each other, hugged and collapsed on the ground. "Mother..." Talvi said "Son... You have become a great man from the baby what I had to let go with his father" Trinity said both started crying.

Words what Talvi had said to Rose was repeated to her about body and spirit Trinity's helmet fold back revealing bright sapphire colored eyes decorated with cyan color "Twenty years I searched for you... And now you are there... There is so much to tell..." Talvi spoke "You can tell everything when you can son..." Trinity said "Like I said to your father. I am whatever I am only god can judge me" Trinity said "He has forgotten but. I am whatever I am only god can judge me" Talvi said.

"Tell me... Who actually found me?" Trinity asked. Rose was able to remember that this trinity is exactly same as what they found on cryopod at Earth's abandoned base and when she became a Prime. "And... Where did that Prime capsule go what I found?" Trinity asked.

"So it was Ember Prime Capsule..." Trinity said "Mother this is Rose. She used the Ember Prime Capsule. She wanted to have the warframe" Talvi said "Don't worry Rose. If it would have been Trinity Prime Capsule I would have been upset only then... Name is Tiandra Tamane" Tiandra said "Same last name as mine. Talvi Tamane" Talvi said both dried their tears and stand up releasing each other. "There has gone all the despair that I don't have son anymore" Tiandra said.

"Isn't it obvious? Slept, awaiting that somebody would wake me up. I am one of the survivors of Old Wars and heck that was some damn difficult war" Tiandra said "I were the one who made sure Talvi and Ansilm has future then I placed myself... And it looks like that my sacrifice were not on vain" Tiandra said as smiled. Walked to Rose touched her Orokin Emblem. Rose saw data about Tiandra who had did quite a lot of hard work on the war. "Say to me Rose. Does Neural Sentry still exist?" Tiandra asked.

Talvi pulled Rose out of the pond "Anything to report to it?" Talvi asked from Tiandra "Yes. Pretty much about the last missions. I am not sure did it got my last two messages because of communication disruption was quite disrupted back then" Tiandra said "Then we will be going to Void soon?" Talvi asked "Plausibly but what I can guess from these muscles of yours" Tiandra said as squeezed Talvi's right thigh and the upper arm muscles "You will be not killing anything and it also means you Rose. When I am around" Tiandra said.

"Your wish is my rule" Talvi said.

"Hold on... Are you augmented too?" Talvi asked "What are you talking about?" Tiandra asked and her eye brows raised and looked confused "Hmm... You have a lot of to catch up then" Talvi said and started explaining "Hmm... Interesting. Well it wont be difficult to fight against any of those three. What I had to fight against back on the Old Wars. Was much more worse what I can imagine from what you have said Talvi" Tiandra said.

Talvi got call on his mobile phone "Yeah?" Talvi asked as brought it on his ear "We have Corpus closing in get yourself suited up Talvi. I expect another set of Harvesters like long time ago" Garoy'Eldre said "Shoot... Rose let's get your armor. We might have busy day" Talvi said as putted mobile phone away and stepped away from Rose and Tiandra. Shell of ice appeared around Talvi and as it broke down Talvi was on his Frost armor but legs were less thicker, same hair and open face helmet. "Because we have some possible trouble makers inbound" Talvi said.

Edited by Revel72

"Up and ready as always" Dragon's Breath said to Rose. Trio head down to main open area where Tenno were being moved out somewhere safe "Looks Tenno are being moved to safety" Talvi said one of the Caltroit units came to Talvi, Rose and Tiandra "Hmm... These ain't biological human beings" Tiandra said as her helmet fold back to normal and was about to do a Well of Life "No!" Talvi shouted and lowered Tiandra's hand "They are robots I admit but they are fighting on the same side if Corpus gets hostile" Talvi said.

"Hmm... Mirage didn't mention anything" Tiandra said "Well that explains" Talvi said "You three ready for possible party?" Caltroit unit asked "Ready" Talvi said as pulled out the sting beam blade and standard beam blade. "Just get behind something and stay out of sight while we will attend the Corpus" Caltroit unit said.

At Library.

"Come in" Anrek said Halcyon was able to identify that shouter is Corpus origin but why here is so much Tenno. Does they trust him? Why they haven't disappeared at all from Lotus Tenno Archives. When Halcyon came in he saw Anrek going through report papers he quickly looked on Halcyon putted the papers down "Well... Looks like another Tenno needs key to Tenno only library" Anrek said as pulled out a bracelet from one of the boxes of his desktop.

Meanwhile at docking bay.

"Talvi we have code. 613" Caltroit unit said on radio. "Hell... Sounds like Corpus has wrapped up a Tenno to this fight. What else we have in the battlefield?" Talvi asked through radio. "Hyenas" Caltroit unit said as Corpus ship landed and several Crewmen came out with four Hyenas. "Me and Rose will be taking care of the Hyenas. Tiandra take care of Storm if he attemtps to do anything to that Valkyr permission to execute is granted" Talvi said.

Tiandra went to docking bay where one Caltroit unit was staring at Storm Tiandra saw the Valkyr's new appearance "You Corpus monster" Tiandra mocked Storm pulled out handgun but Caltroit unit lowered it "Move on Storm but we have eyes on you because what you did at Earth" Caltroit unit said "Let me shoot... NOW!" Tiandra commanded "Negative. Those changes happened quite a while ago. Alad V is behind why Valkyrs look different. I know how you feel but we can not open fire until aggression is shown" Caltroit unit said.

Tiandra went speechless and lowered her handgun "Understood then" Tiandra said.

Halcyon took the bracelet, managing I not light the guy up with his Dex Furis as he did so, this, corpus, might've fought against us in the past, he might've given the judiciary order he just gave now, and if an officer saw fit, that was the end of that tenno. Sigma awaited Halcyon just outside the door, and Halcyon looked at the guard.

"Hey, uhh, where might the Arena of Ancients be exactly?" He called. Hoping for an answer.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"It is to North east from here. Feel free to combat if you want. In case if you are wondering Anrek is headmaster of library and for being Corpus he has prioritized his life differently. First comes his family and himself. Then profit and then customers. He doesn't have interest towards Warframes and he was one of the men who accomplished an assassination against a Corpus leader. Rumor goes. He has had been quite angry to his kin after his wife and daughter were saved" Guard explained.

"I admit he has reason to be angry... That kidnap was all about currency nothing else. Good thing that those kidnappers didn't know that here moves Tenno time to time" Guard finished.

"Attention all units. This is F&W Supplier Leader Anrek. Move up these who claims to be my kinsmen. Quickly and painlessly as possible" Anrek's voice was heard Caltroit unit pulled out his handgun "Weapon away less than ten seconds or I have been automatically granted a permission to use lethal force. Aggression shown... Or not" Caltroit unit said as pointed his handgun at the Crewman Tiandra lifted Storm up for a moment somehow. Helped the Valkyr up and head towards the Hospital.

"I think I will need to make myself a bit more clear do I?" Caltroit unit spoke as Storm and Crewman heard extremely heavy steps arriving near of them. Some kind of Gorgon like weapon was sounded to be spun up. "We ain't going to experiment you but help you we will" Tiandra said as started healing as was carrying the Valkyr on her back.

"Thank you for your cooperation" Caltroit unit said and putted the handgun away "We want you to leave as it has been command of Leader of Liberal Library. Crewmen are required to leave but Leader of the Liberal Library will make exception on you Storm. You are allowed to stay as long you follow rules of the Dome of Civilizations" Caltroit unit finished. "What is French?" Tiandra asked as her helmet fold back and she has her eye brows raised as they arrived to sight line of hospital.

"Welcome to Dome then Storm" Caltroit unit said as Storm passed him and this went back to his guarding place. Meanwhile Rose, Tiandra and Valkyr on got Talvi on their company as they entered to Hospital "Mihya you have a patient!" Talvi shouted and Mihya came around the corner "Hmm... Haven't heard about that then" Tiandra said "This Valkyr needs some curing up Mirage may want to check on her too. I will invite Garoy to check the armor" Talvi said as started sending a message.

"I haven't even started the healing at maximal level. And I don't even need to do that. Since we have Mirage and Mihya" Tiandra said as Mihya guided them to the operation room where Mirage was waiting and Garoy arrived soon too. "Let's get to work then" Mirage said as aligned her hand towards the Valkyr mold. Tiandra and Talvi slowly and carefully placed Valkyr on the mold. "Starting the surface scan" Garoy said as Mihya and Mirage started healing Valkyr "You have a name?" Mihya asked.

Soon Valkyr felt that her wounds were suddenly closed and Garoy started scanning from deep "Hmm... We will need R&R radiation to fix these damages" Garoy said as stopped scan and reached to grab from handle to pull down lamp looking like machine and turned it on Valkyr was able to feel that her suit started to boot up and was like new. "That should be it" Mirage said "It is" Mihya said. Garoy pushed the machine away and aligned his hand to help Valkyr out of the mold.

Following the guards directions, Halcyon soon stood at the entrance to the Arena of Ancients, he checked his weapons, Dual Zorens in place, Dex Furis as well, and his prized Vectis gleaming in the soft light. He stepped into the Arena, not knowing what to expect.

Halcyon saw an armored human fighting against Frost looking like Tenno. They both time to time disappeared from battlefield and in blink of an eye they were attempting to land furious slashes to each other. The Frost started to take advance on his abilities and skills kicked down the armored human on this back then leaped for execution but human rolled aside and hopped on his feet prepared his quite long two handed sword for a slash. Tenno landed on the ground.

Swing came and Tenno ducked quickly stand straight after the sword went past and impaled the armored person with the beam blade or at least it looked like it. Armored person stand straight and Tenno took few steps back. They aligned hands for a handshake and they did shake hands "You have successfully claimed title Talvi. The True Champion of Life. May the light guide you where darkness follows and obeys Damascus" the armored person said "Thank you Ingron" Talvi said.

Talvi's frost armor seems to be a bit different legs were less thicker and helmet was separeted from rest of the armor.

Meanwhile at med room.

"Well... I guess our job is done then" Mirage said as looked Valkyr and Rose walking out of the room "It is like I said once. We can get on cleaning up and proceeding curing those who are here" Mihya said "I will be heading to my workshop then. Good thing that my skills are still useful" Garoy said all three departed.