Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"You there" Mihya said to Caltroit unit "Yes?" Caltroit unit responded "Can you deliver these to that new Valkyr? Possibly with Rose currently" Mihya said as aligned a white cardboard box "What's inside of this may I ask?" Caltroit unit asked "It is surprise for the Valkyr but it contains food and access bracelet" Mihya said "Understood. I will be looking for Rose then" Caltroit utni said as received the box and carried it to Rose's room. Knocked on the door.

"The bracelet is access key to Tenno only library. While you are not required to wear it. It is your key to there. Welcome to Dome of Civilizations. Well... Whatever your name is but we will be open ears on that soon as you get one. Valeria? Vallen? Valyenda?" Caltroit unit said and threw guesses of her name.

Caltroit unit seemed to be staggered by the sudden shout "Well... We will need to stay out of your name business but soon as you get one. Let us know. It is not really lovely to call somebody by their frame. Anyway feel free to talk any of the security personel. Mechs, Caltroit units or any of the human officers. We will listen you if you need an ear. No hard feelings" Caltroit unit said as bowed and leaved.

Tiandra went to her own room and started to prepare to go sleep but question of the recent events in the galaxy were bothering her a lot. She wanted to know and soon she will need to go speak with Neural Sentry. It must have had been too long alone. For her it has had felt like few hours while she asleep even if she was one of the last ones who went asleep.

Meanwhile Erial came to dome and started piling up the Prime parts of weapons then took them to her ship so she would then take off to void again. She had strange feeling... Suddenly the void had changed on her part... It felt like home.... Not anymore so hostile that she would get flanked at any second. And Neural Sentry has made her be astonished how well it took care of her after being wounded.

"Yeah... It will be thanks to a person who allowed me to walk again. I apologize but rest is classified and I will need to transport these somewhere safe from here. I do not totally trust dome but I know. They are great people" Erial said.

"Do you know how much it is risk to go out with Prime weapons?" Erial asked "Heck... I don't know how many of our kin has fallen with those in their hands. Good thing that me and my team mates were able to get these out of their hands before anything majorly revolutionary in enemy weaponry would have been figured out by us" Erial said "If you are looking for weaponry. You should check out Garoy's workshop that man can build something or throw you a weapon if you want" Erial said as lightly took away the Orthos Prime. 

Valkyr was able to see the same mechanic looking like guy from the med room where she was cured from psychical side was on work but he did hear Valkyr's hail he lifted welding mask as he turned off tool what he used to weld things. "Hmm... Bladed staff. Extra heavy, heavy, medium, light or extra light?" Garoy asked "I can explain if you want why did I ask that kind of question" Garoy said.

Garoy thought a moment what this Valkyr said "Hmm... It would be a lot of help and comfortable to speak to you when we do not need to call you by name of your Warframe. Mechs, Human Marines, Caltroit units. Heck even me, Ingron and Anrek will find it comfortable to call you by name. Of course once you will have one. Anyway... Medium. Something that is versatile, generally doing good job and overall nice to use weapon. Come over here and let's forge you a halberd" Garoy said as putted the mask away and the tool.

Walked to a desktop middle of the room turned it on and brought up user interface for Valkyr's side "There should be all heavy, light and medium weight parts and material what you can use on forging the weapon. I will do it once you have finished doing the blueprint for me. Just put your hand on the holo pad and it will give you instructions how to use my forge and etc" Garoy spoke and get back to work. "Just one more thing. If you have something to ask from me. Hail it" Garoy said.

Garoy heard what Valkyr said turned off the tool and took the mask off. Went to take a look of the blueprint "Hmm... It will be done in hour or two. You are lucky that I have no orders to repair something or do maintenance at anywhere in here" Garoy said pulled out some of the materials required for the halberd and looked at the blueprint. Pulled out more of the materials. Gave and order to desktop to open up and reveal hot area where he is able to melt the metal.

"While I am on this I recommend checking out the library to spend sometime. I will send somebody to let you know that your weapon is ready" Garoy said as started melting the metal and turned on vacuum for plausible toxic gasses.

"So you want to access the Tenno only library" Guard said sounding like human "Head straight and then to left then you should hear sound of something scanning the bracelet and door should open up for you" Guard said. "Remember. Do not allow anybody else than Tenno enter there excluding the security personel of course" Guard finished.

Valkyr was able to see a lot of books mostly about Tenno and some of them about Orokin. There was some Tenno even taking care of the library but there was able to be seen that everything hasn't been able to be saved from the old wars.

Talvi gasped "I ain't backing away from a fight but... Right now I have some pressing matters. I have found my mother at last and she needs briefing in to situation tomorrow and I would like to calm down a bit on the library before I go sleep. I am going to take every second of feeling of being safe. While out there. I am all the time having finger in the trigger" Talvi said to Halcyon.

"Well... I guess I could use some sleep too. Feel free to rent yourself a place in the Lounge Frost. Talvi already has one it is quite cheap and nobody will not come snooping around unless knows the code to the door" Ingron said to Halcyon. "In case if you think he is lying. You may want to check Talvi Tamane's profile about his mother and father status" Ingron said and both left the arena.

Talvi arrived to same library he just quickly looked on Valkyr and seemed to have let out a sigh maybe as a sign of knowing what Valkyr has gone through. He picked up a book and started reading to get his mind off from Two and Tiandra. While Erial has already dust off towards Void. She hopes that at least she is not going to get attacked.

"Good if we count as exception that I need some rest and think what will I say tomorrow to my mother about current situation what we have ongoing at here and around us" Talvi said quickly but had thought behind of this what he said.

"Well... *he then started thinking* I don't think that I had a family real family in 20 years of my life but now when my biological mother is found. I feel like it is time to establish new road and new way of thinking" Talvi said "My father were mostly on his travels, Myeri is just half mother to me but Aisha still stands as my dear sister I wonder what she is doing right now" Talvi finished.

"You have a lot in here to be chosen. Either get new friends or enemies. That is same for pretty much everyplace where you can be without being attacked soon as seen" Talvi said "I have made friends and through them... I have survived and discovered things what I would have never discovered. Like the art of three forces of soul" Talvi said but when he had slip out last words he realized that he shouldn't have said them.

(Phew... She didn't understand what I said about the art) Talvi thought "Nothing. I was just being driven by the current of my thoughts and it overwhelmed me and I didn't really speak without thinking it through completely" Talvi said as continued thinking.

"Shoot" Talvi cursed and putted the book back in the place and dashed out of the library (I shouldn't have said that) Talvi thought as created path of ice to skate on to escape this Valkyr. So he wouldn't need to tell what he has learned in here at Dome from somebody.

Talvi had left at near exit of the library and heard what Valkyr had shouted... "Hmm..." Talvi hummed and went back to Tenno library walked up to Valkyr and laid his hand on her shoulder and brought another hand in front of her mouth "I can not speak about it in here. Come with me somewhere where I can speak about it" Talvi whispered.

Talvi moved his hand away "We will need to talk somewhere else *Talvi looked around and saw some of the Tenno staring at them* What I was talking about is highly classified and somewhat dangerous" Talvi whispered "Follow me if you want to know more" Talvi whispered and walked to door out of the Tenno library.

Both arrived to Ingron's quarters and Talvi explained Ingron the situation "Well... It was about time that this would happen" Ingron said "You can calm down Valkyr. Talvi just attempted to protect the little secret of ours. Talvi is first Tenno ever who has studied the art of three forces of soul. That why we don't want any other Tenno hear about it. We do not know how Tenno soul reacts on the art" Ingron said "Pretty much I have given myself on this to experiment how I will react on it" Talvi said.

Talvi walked to Valkyr set his hand on her right ear and another hand on her forehead. Soon Valkyr started to learn what Talvi and Ingron are talking about. That basically soul is based on three forces. Dark Tether, Tether and Light Tether. Everybody has a soul what is able to harness these powers but hasn't learned to do it also that there is alternative forms for people who has learned to harness these powers that they becomes an image of their soul. Talvi pulled his hands away. "What about now?" Talvi asked.

"Because we do not want to be overwhelmed by the work of training Tenno to the art. And what about if Grineer and Corpus finds it out?" Talvi said "That why we take it slowly and Talvi allowed himself to be experimented" Ingron said. "We are just being extremely careful" Talvi said.

Talvi had managed to evade the pain by changing his position at mid air and ricochet from the wall. Saw Valkyr running away went after her "Just let a Nyx know if you want to forget your torment" Talvi said as sat down next to of Valkyr took her on his embrace and scolded her shoulders. "Or if you want you can talk" Talvi said "I am really sorry for being so careful" Talvi finished.