Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I know... My father has same grudge with you..." Talvi said and gave some massage to Valkyr that should calm her down a bit slowly but surely. "We have same enemy. Worry not about the what bothers and makes you angry. What matters now is this very moment" Talvi said.

"There is no need to be alert and on guard. We are safe in here" Talvi said as continued giving her massage soon Valkyr felt a wave of warmth like a wind. Talvi slowly took off Valkyr's helmet and took off his own too. Revealing his cyan and ice colored eyes. Valkyr felt chilling air flowing slowly around her and Talvi.

"Beauty moves on watcher's eyes kinsman. Remember that when somebody thinks negatively of your look" Talvi said "You are a person middle of others. Equal" Talvi continued as slowly and gently pushed Valkyr's head to rely on his shoulder. "I am sorry what you have gone through kinsman. It should have never happened to you or to anybody" Talvi finished continuing the massage.

"Tiansme mereg" Talvi said to Valkyr what should make her fall asleep "You are perfect as what you are" Talvi said and gave Valkyr a kiss on above right eye of the forehead. Scolded side of her head what was left untouched. Talvi hoped that Valkyr fells asleep after all the strain of the day. (If you sleep may the dreams embrace you and make you forget for a while what you have gone through.

Talvi stood up and went to his room carrying Valkyr. Set up two more beds "Rose come to my room. Valkyr might need you at next morning because I need to go speak with my mother at next morning" Talvi sent message to Rose as he had set the beds putted Valkyr on one of them and started waiting for Rose but was sitting at the edge of the bed where Valkyr sleeps. Covered Valkyr with blanket as her head rested on pillow.

Talvi explained what has happened and gave Rose sight about everything. Rose was able to see what Talvi had done with Valkyr. "Remember those were to calm her down" Talvi whispered. "Come on I have set you a bed too. We should sleep" Talvi said as took off the armor and set it on armor mold and went to close the door. Then walked to his bed and sat down on the edge.

(Is my life getting more difficult because of these two singles?) Talvi thought (Well... At least I can say it is getting more different) Talvi thought as fell asleep too. At next morning Talvi woke up pretty soon took his armor with him quietly as possible and head to look for his mother. He found Tiandra at Lounge's restaurant. They started talking onside they ate their breakfast. "I see... *Tiandra said about the situation what is going on at the solar system* Just as long you don't bond with them. You will not find having difficulties with them" Tiandra said.

"I know... Valkyr asked me to help kill Alad V and I need you on it having medic in the field is invaluable" Talvi said "I more than demand to come with you. This is not right what he has done. He deserves to die" Tiandra said "I know my father also has grudge" Talvi said "Tell me about it and... Has he forgotten me?" Tiandra replied. Talvi explained "I somehow guessed that cryo sleep would make him forget me" Tiandra said. As Valkyr woke up she felt like that she had enlightened.

Edited by Revel72

"Good morning" Talvi and Tiandra said "Did you sleep well?" Talvi asked "Looks like my son knows how to comfort people who were on shock" Tiandra said as saw how Talvi had treated Valkyr. She was able to see it from Valkyr. "And you have seem not be afraid of differences even if they are quite radical. No offence Valkyr but your look would give frighten to somebodies" Tiandra said "I take people around me as long they don't feel like killing me" Talvi said.

"I don't find you ugly at all. Different is great word of your face I don't find you disturbing at all" Tiandra said "You are just being haunted by your grudge what produces all that hate and suddenly when you have found out that you had shouted to wrong person you just go in to shock" Talvi said. "Have you heard Tiandra. Garoy has started to look for the original look of Valkyr" Talvi said "Quite noble and friendly man" Tiandra said.

"Believe me. He has invented quite nice load of modules and customization possibilities to enhance your work" Talvi said and sensed the tickling he looked on Valkyr.

"Well maybe his thoughts of Valkyr warframe overall started a thought of reviving back the glory of what Valkyr used to look like but I guess before digging in to the warframe restoration. He has finished his crafting of the weapon you had asked. Remember. Relying on the close range weapon only doesn't get you so far" Talvi said as turned to look on Valkyr and was looking at her eyes. Seeing a woman who changed from nice person in to a woman who have had been cornered and angered to the point where only death of the hated person will claim back past.

"Have it your way then" Talvi said and felt aura of this Valkyr starting to lighten up brighter but he didn't show any reactions on it. It might be that Valkyr is feeling comfortable around him. "So Talvi any ideas where we should start look for leads?" Tiandra asked and Talvi turned to look on his mother "Ingron has a plan already. Trust me if he is one who comes on idea. There ain't going to be way to target run away" Talvi said and looked on Valkyr. Aligned his hand touched her cheek and Valkyr was able to feel that it is cool comfortable way.

"Well... I will be going to get my weapons and look for Ingron then" Tandria said as took her plates and Talvi's own "You are important Valkyr you have people around you" Talvi said "But do not judge people at first look and actions. I just calmed you down because of strain of that day. I care about you as my kinsman" Talvi said and stood up assisting Valkyr on her feet, pulled away his hand gently and friendly then walked towards Garoy's workshop.

As they arrived to workshop Garoy had set the halberd on the weapon rack but Garoy seems to be seriously tired as he was working on the desktop drawing something on the holo pad "Oh... Good morning. Your weapon is ready Valkyr. I forgot to send somebody to look for you to let you know that weapon is ready. I got distracted by the thought of recovering back the original appearance of Valkyr warframe" Garoy said. "Like I said" Talvi said.

"Ingron has find out that soon Alad V is going to attack to base in Pluto but we are going to hit it first and make somebodies what Alad V can use to bring more of his infested pets soon as he comes to there. We will bring justice" Talvi said "We shall let him know that Tenno are people" Garoy said as he picked up his armor and putted it on. Looking like ancient knight.

"This is two paced operation so we can get you wet with water as you come back to here" Ingron said as Tiandra, Talvi and Garoy arrived they went inside of Talvi's ship. Talvi went to fly soon as Valkyr was inside. "Let's start the operation Flow of Justice" Ingron said.

Soon ship dust off towards atmosphere of Pluto near of the base where Alad V is going to attack. "We will need to kill this base but not destroy it. It will work as a bait for him. Sadly yes one of my agents is not here currently but I bet he is spending time at the Violet Sunset's dojo if I guess correctly" Ingron said as Talvi came to the common room. "It will take a while that we arrive to Pluto about two hours. So we have time to focus and do last preparations for this fight" Talvi said

After two hours ship started descending and door opened to show view of Corpus base and soon Talvi jumped out on the roof top "Let's get the party started then" Ingron said as was going to jump next then was Tiandra lastly is Garoy "You are jumping out next" Garoy said as waited his turn to jump out of the ship. Talvi, Tiandra and Ingron were waiting.

Garoy followed up with Valkyr pulled out his large crossbow what seems to be able to shoot arrows that pierce through shields without a problem. "Let's go then. What are the teams?" Garoy spoke "Tiandra you are with Talvi. Garoy you will go with Valkyr since she doesn't have medium and long range weaponry. I will make Corpus dance in my tune" Ingron said. They split up and Garoy followed Valkyr. "We will need to clean all Corpus proxies from this base. Do not allow them send any messages or create black boxes" Talvi said on radio.

At next room Valkyr was able to see Corpus pinned from their heads to walls and somebody reloading a crossbow "What kept you there?" Garoy asked as checked how much Corpus is nearby "We have about 121 to go in here then we will rally with others in the place where he split up. Through air vents was heard shouts of crewmen death by Ingron "Weapon loaded and 100 more meat puppies waiting" Ingron said.

"Well that sounds like Hysteria" Garoy said and picked up Valkyr's weapon followed her from enough long distance she wouldn't be able to hear him. When his counter soon reached zero "Okay that's all of them in here. Let's regroup" Ingron said and everybody else was heading towards the rally point but Valkyr heard some kind of whispers sounding like Orokin.

Garoy ran to Valkyr "Valkyr calm down. What are you speaking about being in your head?" Garoy asked being extremely confused and aligned her weapon to her. Valkyr was still able to hear those whispers coming from somewhere. "Orokin energy meter jumped up. Is here an artifact of Orokin?" Garoy asked.

Garoy quickly pulled Valkyr's hands off of her head and installed something and suddenly Valkyr didn't hear anymore of the whispers. "Better?" Garoy asked as his helmet opened up and looked around "Where the hell is this energy radiating?" Garoy wondered.

"ARE YOU NUTS?!" Garoy shouted "If Corpus finds that source of Orokin Energy. They might found out something extremely unpleasant. We need to find it and get it out of here. If Alad V finds it. Who knows what kind of damage he may do" Garoy finished.

Garoy pulled Valkyr to him "There is a lot of different kind of joys and ways to live. That what you did was just one of them. Come on follow me I think I can find it but I will need you to be my sonar. I enhanced your helmet so you can listen the Orokin whispers what only Tenno can hear either less louder, hear them normally, louder or don't hear them at all" Garoy said as started following his Orokin Energy Detector what he detached from his back.