Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Well... This will take a while" Garoy said as knocked bottom of his knight boots on the ice. "Talvi I could use your hand over here. Valkyr heard Orokin artifact or something right below us get to us" Garoy said and from ice appeared a statue of ice and it break in to pieces revealing Talvi inside of it "Yeah... I can hear it too" Talvi said as covered his ears. "So it is below us" Talvi said as he had managed to close the whispers from his head. He turned away from Valkyr and Garoy slammed his fist on the ice.

Creating a tunnel "There went all my energy. Let's hope there is no enemies" Talvi said as Ingron and Tiandra arrived. "After you Valkyr. You first heard it" Garoy said.

Ingron and Talvi came first as Ingron hit the dirt he leaped forward tumbled then finally stopped on his stomach light machine gun deployed and looking forward. Talvi just slide all the way. Next to of Valkyr. Tiandra and Garoy came as last ones. "I can hear those whispers too but I ain't really afraid of them or counting them as bad" Tiandra said.

"Umph!" Talvi gasped as he hit the floor and was cushion to Valkyr. Ingron putted the artifact inside of capsule and turned on the light of his gun. Garoy turned on his body light the light of the artifact was suppressed "Welp... Another artifact rescued from ending up on enemy hands" Ingron said and walked towards Talvi and Valkyr. Talvi slowly stood up with Valkyr. "It is yours Valkyr because you heard the artifact first" Ingron said as aligned the capsule to Valkyr.

Talvi and Tiandra had closely followed Valkyr "What they knows?" Tiandra asked "Don't say that they knows about the plan" Talvi said as Ingron and Garoy had managed to climb up "We should have destroyed that thing" Ingron said and cursed of being afraid that his plan might have had been revealed.

"Code ULFs from Mars?" Ingron asked "Yes" Talvi said as created some snow on his hand and cleaned away some of the blood from Valkyr's hand and helmet. "What do you mean by saying ULFs?" Tiandra asked "Unknown Life Forms" Talvi said "Ouh... Well it will be easy to repel these just don't call in your ship" Tiandra said "If I was able to survive from Old War. This ain't going to be difficult" Tiandra said "That we will see. They have pretty odd rifles" Talvi said.

"Just say when we shall move out Valkyr" Ingron said.

"You guys get inside I will hang on the ship to make sure we do not get strikes from below. You know how to pilot the ship Garoy" Talvi said as Tiandra, Ingron and Garoy went inside and Talvi hang on from handle on bottom of the ship and the ship started ascending after being turned on. Doors closed. Talvi looked around to see any of the Hybrarians or Stalkers.

"Seems to be that no movement at the ground" Talvi said but continued hanging on Tiandra brought towel what was slightly wet and gave the towel to Valkyr "Here. Next time don't get yourself blooded too much" Tiandra said as walked to couch and sat down Ingron took a place to sit on other couch. Meanwhile Garoy was piloting.

"Yeap... And we got Orokin artifact out of there and on hands of a Tenno. If you want you can open up the capsule now and check out what it is" Ingron said as his helmet's vizier went black. Tiandra putted towel to be washed and looked on Valkyr "I have a feeling that it might be Prime warframe capsule or augmentation seed" Tiandra said throwing guesses. Talvi continued hanging on and soon the ship was near of atmosphere "You can come in. No signs of ships and other things" Garoy said through radio.

Talvi climbed inside of the air lock and get inside of the ship after closing the air locks. Garoy came from cockpit to same couch with Ingron and Talvi sat down on same couch with Tiandra.

((OOC: Actually Ingron is sitting with Garoy on the same couch so Valkyr sat down with Tiandra and Talvi))

"I was just keeping eye on for incoming enemy fire nothing else but *sniff* Good lord... I think you would use a shower when we are back at dome" Talvi said sighed. "What do you think Ingron what will be inside of the capsule?" Garoy asked "I have no idea but we will see soon" Ingron said "Guessing a weapon part" Garoy said.

"Well... That will be after hour and fifty minutes" Talvi said as Bleeding Coil ship passed Pluto's atmosphere and was quite distance away from Pluto. "I am quite interested what Orokin had left for you Valkyr" Tiandra said and looked at the capsule. Talvi seems to be quite immune to tickling but he was able to feel that Valkyr feels comfortable near of him. He scolded her cheek having that same cool air to pass Valkyr's face.

"I do my best to guide and help those who aren't justified to suffer because of their changes or actions. Those who believes in me. I fight for as long they don't use me to cause bad for those who doesn't deserve the bad" Talvi said and slowly slide his hand from her shoulder to shoulder making a straight line leaving it slightly cold. "I don't want to sound mean but I would like to know what is inside of the capsule Valkyr" Tiandra said.

"Well... Like I said. I fought for Orokin on the old war. I would like to see what Orokin had left in the pluto and had called you Valkyr" Tiandra said "It is okay to you two to talk but I guess you would be able to talk and open the capsule same time" Tiandra said "Just turn to right, press it and then turn to left" Ingron said sounding like didn't give a **** what is going on.

"There is coming some kind of whisper from it. It is asking from you that do you want to change? In to a prime?" Tiandra asked as she listened the whispers."Think about it. You wouldn't need to carry the marks of your torment oh and the Prime warframe is Mag Prime" Tiandra said as relied her back on the couch.

"Well... There is some time to relax Valkyr. Ingron did you set the cameras there?" Talvi replied to Valkyr and asked from Ingron "I did. So did Garoy too" Ingron said "What will do to that Prime capsule Valkyr? Do you give it to somebody or put it away?" Tiandra asked.

Edited by Revel72

Talvi shrugged "Well I think this beasts thirst of blood has been sated for now" Talvi said. Tiandra went to cockpit and checked for Void keys because she doesn't have any of those. She didn't find any and that made her curse on her mind. Talvi went to check the forge of the ship.

"Why do you question that do you have faith?" Ingron asked "You have greatest warriors in this ship ready to move except now when we are heading to me and Garoy's home what we created. That remind me have you thought about what Talvi and I told you about the art of the three forces of soul?" Ingron spoke.

"Hmm... Whatever you say" Ingron said and Talvi came back to common room and went in front of the couch where Valkyr lies "Well... About hour and 30 minutes until we get back to dome" Talvi said and shrugged. "Sadly yes I can not throttle up this ship at all that we would be faster at there" Talvi finished.

"Woe" Ingron said "Valkyr he is my teacher on pretty much all what I have learned" Talvi said "He is a good person he just wanted to hear what do you think about it" Talvi continued "Anyway if she doesn't like to see me whatever then. I will be at the garden room" Ingron said as raised up form couch and went to garden room of the ship "Well everybody has freedom to say their opinion" Talvi said.

"Nah don't worry. He has heard much more worse things" Garoy said as took off his helmet and Valkyr was able to see that outer ring of Garoy's eyes are colored white. Talvi sat down on the edge of the couch "Though what about the next part of the plan? When will that start?" Talvi asked "In two weeks possibly. Highly matter what you know who will do" Garoy said. Talvi scolded Valkyr's side and looked on her "Well we have plenty of time to rest then" Talvi said.

Talvi smiled slightly "Good to know that I at the end are not bad person on your opinion" Talvi said (Heck I am being surrounded by three different nice persons but I admit being close of this Valkyr does make me feel that I can lower my guard and rest) Talvi thought (But the fact that when she engages hysteria I might become the target suddenly) Talvi thought as he scolded Valkyr's stomach extremely lightly. "I hope you don't feel bad about that I was guarding the secret" Talvi said.

"Didn't want to make enemy or leave bad memories about me when I have already done it once" Talvi said as raised to sit closer of Valkyr and slide his fingers on Valkyr's shoulder and then on her cheek moving to forehead leaving that same cool wind. Slowly lie down next to of Valkyr "What are you going to do when we arrive back to dome?" Talvi asked.

"Spend time with my mother, read some books and have training with Ingron. Now when Damascus is not here to be trained with" Talvi said as he turned to look on Valkyr and scolded her cheek lightly like it would be a wind. He is thinking about something and seems to be somewhat away from the moment.

"I have to admit... There is a person who I need to confirm does she want to live alone or is she going to take a person on her life. Difficult to shake off the thoughts of her. Though she is next target of facing justice about she had done" Talvi said and stared at Valkyr's red eyes he didn't see them aggressive. He saw them friendly and demanding attention.

Talvi closed his eyes once and lightly pressed his forehead against Valkyr's own "You are best as what you are and you can not be replaced. You are perfect as what you are. You are wonderful" Talvi said and slide his hand on Valkyr's eye outer eye corner and cheek. "You are a friend who can not be replaced" Talvi said.