The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Nerfs Or Buffs. But Balance.

Dalu__Ka

I would draw you a picture of a seesaw with a fat kid on one end and skinny kid on the other and ask you to balance the seesaw without adding or removing weight. But I wont

in a zero gravity enviroment the weight would not be important.

thats how enviroment change your concept of nerf / buff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me post something, i dont want to write everything again.

ill quote myself , from another similar post.

"as long as DE decide to work again with that concept they talked about in a devs tream of matching players of similar levels, or "conclave" (i know is crap but is the only measurement we have at the time), the game will never be balanced.

i should cripple myself to make the game challenging? (as the Op pf that post says that the players using formaed weapons and finding the game easy are delusional, so they should use vanilla weapons to keep the game interesting again) no.

the devs should make the game challenging for every player based on their level? yes.

if you visit mercury the planet should escale to your level, is non sense to have a level 15 player alongside with a new player.

and before someone says "i like to help new players", well, you can add some type of sponsor program to the game, thats another discussion.

TL:DR: The game is easy because is not working toward balancing the levels of the players in a match, but this is not an issue the players should fix, but the devs."

my point is the players should be matched according to their level, and every place they visit should escale to said level.

only by doing that simple tweak, you can forget about nerfing or buffing stuff, as the enviroment will change according to the player in it, not otherwise.

i may add, that trying to level content when newplayers and veterans are in the same bag, is impossible to do, you should first change the bag to fit the level of the players in it, the you can start from there.

Edited by omega_phoenix

So you want to do the same thing politics want to do to solve the debt crisis. Instead of fixing the issue raise the debt ceiling? That's changing the environment right? Kidding aside you are aware they changed a lot of things with the introduction of new elements combos

So you want to do the same thing politics want to do to solve the debt crisis. Instead of fixing the issue raise the debt ceiling? That's changing the environment right? Kidding aside you are aware they changed a lot of things with the introduction of new elements combos

serial4.jpg

1. So you want to do the same thing politics want to do to solve the debt crisis. Instead of fixing the issue raise the debt ceiling? That's changing the environment right?

2.Kidding aside you are aware they changed a lot of things with the introduction of new elements combos

1. sorry, cant find the relation between that and what i said.

2.ok, so that was a buff, a nerf, or changing entirely the system?