Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Weapon Idea's

KFCfilmz

So I was thinking, since its a 99.9% chance that the Founder's Program wont be coming back ( hey, I can dream, that's what the .1 is for :P), I thought of some prime weapon's and idea's that could possibly give new players the chance to sort of experience what they couldn't afford. My first idea would be dual Skana prime. They would not only look absolutely amazing, but would also give players a taste of skana prime, but dual. My second idea is similiar, which is aklato prime. Same concept as the dual skana and aklato, with the same effect to give players a taste of lato prime, only dual. Now, since all tenno weapons will eventually become prime from what i have heard and believe, its only a matter of time before these one's are released, and i would like them released NEXT. So, what do you guys think?

I do and dont see why not:

No= they want to keep their special items, and dont want to feel ripped when dual versions could be released.

Yes= I believe and so do many other's, that all warframe weapons (not grineer, infested, or corpus) will eventually become prime. Maybe lato, skana, and excalibur prime wont be released again, but i think we can count on a dual skana and aklato prime weapon release soon.

I dont think its fair for people who got the pack, besides, i dont think those rewards are worthy to the price they were sold in, maybe give the founders some stronger more unique weapons? I actually heard this coming from a founder, because they seriously suck, i mean, they are the starter weapons, how good can they really be

I dont think its fair for people who got the pack, besides, i dont think those rewards are worthy to the price they were sold in, maybe give the founders some stronger more unique weapons? I actually heard this coming from a founder, because they seriously suck, i mean, they are the starter weapons, how good can they really be

True, however, I think alot of the community would either level them and get them for looks and have them collect dust in the inventory, or L&T (level and trash). Yes, they are exclusive to the founders pack, but look at the platinum packs as an example. The Rare Mod Trinity pack gives you a HUGE discount on platinum, a whopping 4300, as well as 3 nightmare mods. Shred, Vigor, and Lethal Torrent. All 3 of those are easy to find, and in no ways exclusive. Yes, its not meant to be, and is a poor example, but the point is is that eventually, they will have to become prime weapons if DE is to "prime" all tenno-based weaponry. The dual versions wouldn't be as special as per say the single versions, but the single versions is what makes them unique.

I dont think its fair for people who got the pack,

Exactly what I am thinking. I neither own Lato Prime nor Skana Prime, but I would feel ripped off if this were the case.

On the other hand we just got new Prime stuff so it will take some time before we get something new, so why making all these threads?

Sure I am thinking of it too but I am not making meanigless threads, no offend.

Exactly what I am thinking. I neither own Lato Prime nor Skana Prime, but I would feel ripped off if this were the case.

On the other hand we just got new Prime stuff so it will take some time before we get something new, so why making all these threads?

Sure I am thinking of it too but I am not making meanigless threads, no offend.

S'cool, just throwing idea's into the oxygen path of DE. You have a point with the ripping off part, but dont you think it would be wierd to have a regular version of a weapon and not have a prime of it? Right now the only one that fits the description is the Darka prime, and MAYBE the ether reaper, but most can agree its reaper prime. Stalker weapons dont count, but kunai prime would be nice. I wish we could get some Masters/Grand Masters on here like @Morgax said, so they could provide their opinion, because personally i cant understand why they would be ripped off.