Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Solution For The Prime Gears : Exploration - No Rng God Here

DeadScream

Instead of giving the gear as a reward at the end of the mission, hide all of the possible rewards into secret places in the orokin towers ! 

Example : 

if you go into a T3 exterminate

You can find the glaive prime's blueprint, a forma blueprint, the frost prime systems, a forma if you are lucky, the sycarus prime barrel, the rhino prime blueprint, and the boltor prime barrel, all at once ! 

All of them would be hidden in containers, in secret rooms, maybe in places you can only reach with a specific ability, placed randomly. 

Too simple ? 

I know. 

How about making orokin towers way bigger, so that only a good seeker can find his prime gear ? 

Also; for people who are not looking for prime gear, maybe add a chance to earn a forma at the end of the mission, and give a high credit reward.

Yes ? No ? 

I would personally prefer it if we got points or something at the end which we could spend on the gear of our choice. Your idea could work but its still RNG since some people might find several prime gear in a mission and some may not find any for several missions.

well if it works right, you would atleast get one prime part per mission. but rng is rng. you could still have multiple missions in a row where its one item of the same item over 5 missions. so really the only thing you change is instead of getting it at the end of the mission we now have to find it before we get it.

Secret rooms don't always open despite having crates within, rooms can be locked if you or your teammates don't trigger them properly, some secret rooms are extremely hard.

I'm going to vote No on this one.

Edited by Morgax

well if it works right, you would atleast get one prime part per mission. but rng is rng. you could still have multiple missions in a row where its one item of the same item over 5 missions. so really the only thing you change is instead of getting it at the end of the mission we now have to find it before we get it.

no no no, I mean hiding ALL OF THEM in ONE MISSION. 

The only random thing would be the place they take

Edited by DeadScream

Secret rooms don't always open despite having crates within, rooms can be locked if you or your teammates don't trigger them properly, some are secret rooms are extremely hard.

I'm going to vote No on this one.

well, secret rooms are maybe too much. 

Maybe only hide ready-to-use Formas in secret rooms ?