Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instant Spawn For Stalker G3 And Harvestor Idea

Aka_Miso

So I play other games that have RNG god problems too one way its god is better than warframes is that when you want to farm for an enemy/boss you can find items that intantly spawn them. My idea is to have a consumable item that will trigger the spawn of our friends like the stalker, so after you use it you get the sceen flashes and that whole thing, the items can be build or could be bought for like 20 plats. The parts to build them can be gotten from invasions, defence and survival you only need three parts the bp, part one and part two and takes 0 hours (one minute) to build only costs 5k credits. I think thats all that is needed to be explained but if you have questions, feedback or just compliments feel free to post below.

While I would like that as I do not have the brakk nor the detron, that would break the "feeling" of satisfaction when you DO get them.

but at the same time it would cut down on all the rage directed toward the RNG and all the posts talking about how none of them spawn

but at the same time it would cut down on all the rage directed toward the RNG and all the posts talking about how none of them spawn

I have actually been pounced by the G3 in a relatively favourable ratio (4-5 spawns in about 20 runs), the real issue is the brakk drop rate. in the codex, the parts have white text which means uncommon, but rare mods drop more than them. Never seen a brakk part.

I do have to agree with stratmania, It does take away a certian part of the experence. But I do still thinks it is a good idea, and it could be used for more than harvesting. Perhaps someone just wants to fight them. Even if incorperated there should still be a small chance of them appearing in game.

I have actually been pounced by the G3 in a relatively favourable ratio (4-5 spawns in about 20 runs), the real issue is the brakk drop rate. in the codex, the parts have white text which means uncommon, but rare mods drop more than them. Never seen a brakk part.

Nekros

I do have to agree with stratmania, It does take away a certian part of the experence. But I do still thinks it is a good idea, and it could be used for more than harvesting. Perhaps someone just wants to fight them. Even if incorperated there should still be a small chance of them appearing in game.

Thats why you can get the parts from missions like defence and survival so you dont just instanly get the parts