The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Adorable

Ov3rd0se

Its not surprising to me to see all the comments of "competent" noobs. When I was new I treated this game like a traditional TPS, which meant I never went down. Neither did any of my fellow noobs.

If I see a low ranker dying a lot I just assume its a Rhino fan's alt account.

Edited by Legion-Shields

What's an MR1? A noob I guess...

Anyway I returned to the game a month ago and started rolling my volt again now I have a decent amount of weps (including clan weps) and u already had earth all unlocked but after returning to eurasia I got hammered and needed assistance from some of you beasts

They REALLY need to nerf that place... Including the other one on earth because it's WAY to hard for noobs and players sceptic of the game just seek for flaws like this and then leave because they can't get ahead of it

I usually see noobs asking fi help with those 2 maps in the chat and I hope they get help :/

well to be fair we had our struggles too one year ago when everyone was a noobie low-MR'er (except maybe close beta testers, which i am not)

i for one remember trying to run a grineer mobile defense for days and get overwhelmed every single time within a minute after the first terminal was activated

it was early on when rare mods dropped like candy, rare and uncommon resources were effing ultrarare and farming bosses was the most frustrating thing ever... aaaaaaaand i had to wait for some well-geared tenno to pop in and save the day.

really the only other time i remember seeing so many grineers in the same room has been in the last event's interception mission, except one year ago it was just an endless wave of sawmen and troopers, and the occasional heavy gunner looked and felt just like satan himself

Edited by TezeretFoxtrot

I feel like demi god, and i try too watch their back and hold  down, if i see they try.

And i   feel bad when i join vor runs, because of me vor gets way stronger than it is supposed too be for them.

Then i look how long they will try too dmg his shields (lvl 40 vor)

Its hilarious how they think they are better because they have been playing longer...

It's hilarious when they think they're better, yet every thread on mastery rank tests - especially 8 - basically goes "oh I got that ages ago by bugging it out with [x ability that was fixed], lol".

From MR4 I've enjoyed beating the hell out of guys with MR10+ scores...

Its hilarious how they think they are better because they have been playing longer...

Kinda like that "Im older so Im smarter than you" mentality...

All it comes down to is that they've just sifted through more crappy weapons than people with lower ranks. Which is the reason I'd rather not see Focus be based on Mastery, but that's a topic for another thread.

From MR4 I've enjoyed beating the hell out of guys with MR10+ scores...

Kinda like that "Im older so Im smarter than you" mentality...

If you mean beating in kills and damage dealt, nobody cares about that. I will use my BR Nova and be so skilled.

Whats defines beating other players in Warframe? Having more kills, damage, accuracy, mod collected?

Not going down, helping others up, somehow outdamaging a Nova in a rush mission... you're correct in that it's hard to judge how you 'win' in this game.

The closest I've gotten was actually yesterday. I entered a Neptune invasion and joined a solo Nyx. After he saw that I was using a Dread, he switched to his Snipetron Vandal and I outdamaged him. He then brought out his Vectis and, without saying a word, agreed to see who could place higher on the scoreboard over the next few missions.  One of the few pub players I've grouped with who used the Vectis really well. We came out even. Nobody else joined during that whole time. Probably some of the most fun missions I've run in this game, scrambling for kills and headshots, old (Vectis) vs. new (buffed Dread), skill vs. skill. Granted, 98% of the enemies in this game are stationary meatbags, but in that case it was a quickdraw competition.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Few days ago i started a mission in Eris and a MR2 Mag joined, still paking the MK-1, Lato and Skana.

I have no idea how she got there since she took like 7 seconds to kill a single MOA with the MK-1 and couldn't handle more than two at the same time. After reviving her for the third time i just gave up and rushed the rest of the mission.

That feeling when playing with beginners, and you cast Radial Disarm in an attempt to help... The result being the beginner drowned in a sea of stun batons.

At first it feels a little bad, then it just starts getting funny. (I DO help them up afterwards, i'm not heartless.)