Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Of 4 Times Resource Booster

SazerTarious

Did both resource booster and chance booster.  Ran Nuovo.  Must have gotten over 50-60 cells in one 30 mins run.

250 oxium per run on Kappa with Nekros.  

Warfarmers all over the galaxy are jumping in joy!!! Today's harvest was the best one yet!

XD

I thought you couldn't desecrate oxium drones making nekros not really much more useful for farming oxium.

I thought you couldn't desecrate oxium drones making nekros not really much more useful for farming oxium.

I dunno... and I believe you are correct.  I erred in writing "with Nekros" there implying there was an advantage.  Thanks for pointing it out.

=)

I equip Nekros by default whenever I'm farming stuff, and yeah with both boosters in effect with double resource day I'm getting 220-250 oxium per run. 

HAX! Must. Report.

But seriously, try farming Neural Sensors also. You will need them more than Orokin Cells.

Yep did a few Alad V runs and he drops them in batches of 8! I now have to go and make up those 5 forma bps that have been sitting there idle. That and I can farm Ruk Uranus for cells and Oxium later for prime stuff and Zephyr. 

Also Orokin Void survival and defence... k-ching.

It's impossible to get 90 cells at Mimas on 35 minutes.

The cells would only start dropping at 30 minute mark with resources boosters.

I did 45 minutes and got 18 cells at the most. (I posted in the forums earlier this week after running Mimas 10 times in a span of 12 hours)

And there were two people in the party with boosters.

Thats not true, cells drop from minute 1 at Mimas.. who the hell told you they only drop after 30 mins?

Even without Boosters you can get 6-12 Cells there in 30 mins.

Sadly i can´t prove it as in survivals the other rewards push out the cells so you can´t see them in the ending screen.

(the game thinks its more important to show me how many plastids i got..)