Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Temporary(Ish) Clan For Crafting

Septfox

Going to be straight up with my intentions here: I want to join a clan purely to craft some of the neater weapons in the game.

I don't really play enough to be considered an "active" member, nor do I really care much about being in a clan (once I joined, I probably wouldn't quit out right after I was done crafting everything I wanted; I'm just pretty indifferent about the whole thing). I consider myself easy to get along with, I don't eat much, and I can fit into a shoebox for easy storage.

All I need is someone's complete (at least, as far as weaponry goes) dojo to faff about in.

I do enjoy the occasional random run, and don't mind ferrying people/helping them clear stages they don't have unlocked (though I myself don't have every single stage unlocked). When not leveling up shiny new weapons, my playtime is generally unfocused on any particular thing; "I play for fun".

Anyone willing to host me for a bit?

Say I were to have a complete dojo and research and were to add you. 
Would you be able to do any event that comes up and get a reasonably competitive score?  

Would you be able to contribute every now and then to the dojo's rooms in the form of a forma once or twice ever, or some rarer or harder to farm resources, and if you are generous enough, platinum?
Would you log in at least once every four days?

Are you at least Mastery Rank 6?

Essentially, what could you give back to your clan?

Add me and PM in game for an invite.

If nobody else does, I can invite you after work, which is... 8 hours from now.

Sounds fine, I can wait.

In the interest of putting even more information up front:

Would you be able to do any event that comes up and get a reasonably competitive score?  

Would you be able to contribute every now and then to the dojo's rooms in the form of a forma once or twice ever, or some rarer or harder to farm resources, and if you are generous enough, platinum?

Would you log in at least once every four days?

Are you at least Mastery Rank 6?

Essentially, what could you give back to your clan?

Add me and PM in game for an invite.

- No, I do events to complete them. I have no interest in grinding my hours away, helping obtain a statue (or whatever the cosmetic reward is for a given event) that A: serves no practical purpose and B: is only visible to the clan anyway.

That said, if possible, I always play for the maximum attainable personal reward(s), and have no issue with helping others complete events for the same, even if I have already completed them myself.

- I don't care all that much for maxing out equipment (since I get bored somewhat quickly and there're new weapons coming out nearly every patch to mess with), so I wouldn't be opposed to throwing a couple Forma and some needed materials towards the clan if needed. As for platinum, no; I haven't spent any money on this particular game, and I don't plan to unless something something extraordinarily unlikely happens (ready example: -75% login coupon).

- Frankly, I'd be likely to forget to, so I'm leaning towards "no".

- I just hit mastery 9 a couple days ago, while leveling Gorgon Wraith.

Guest zanium

Going to be straight up with my intentions here: I want to join a clan purely to craft some of the neater weapons in the game.

I don't really play enough to be considered an "active" member, nor do I really care much about being in a clan (once I joined, I probably wouldn't quit out right after I was done crafting everything I wanted; I'm just pretty indifferent about the whole thing). I consider myself easy to get along with, I don't eat much, and I can fit into a shoebox for easy storage.

All I need is someone's complete (at least, as far as weaponry goes) dojo to faff about in.

I do enjoy the occasional random run, and don't mind ferrying people/helping them clear stages they don't have unlocked (though I myself don't have every single stage unlocked). When not leveling up shiny new weapons, my playtime is generally unfocused on any particular thing; "I play for fun".

Anyone willing to host me for a bit?

Invite Sent ...