Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Boss Concept: Kataah The Lost

CRiMS0NSLAY3R

I don't really do concepts so bare with me.

This is  just the lore, I have yet to work on mechanics and stuff, give me some suggestions!

Kataah The Lost:

For the first time in a long time, the Grineer cloning process has gone wrong. All because of the Tenno. It's all the Tenno's fault. The Tenno created a beast, they don't even know it yet. They created a mutation, one far more powerful than any other Grineer clone. He's different. Different in every way. He looks different and is more brutal than other Grineer clones out there. He enjoys the sound of death. He doesn't care about anything or anyone. He doesn't even follow commands. Some Grineer have even turned to him for power. He's getting stronger by the day. He's building an army. He knows he's different and he doesn't enjoy it. He draws his power from hatred making his only vow was to destroy the Tenno. That's the only thing he agrees with the Grineer. Other than that they are nothing. The Grineer need him and he needs them. This mutation, this monster, they call him "Kataah the Lost." The Tenno still have yet to know what they did. 

Kataah the Lost: Be warned Tenno!! I will get my revenge, I will do what you have cursed me with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was kinda messy.

Hope you enjoyed it!

If someone would like to they could make a fan art concept for this xD

Also, I'm taking any suggestions or fixes I should make.

-CRiMS0NSLAY3R

Edited by CRiMS0NSLAY3R