Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Primes?

Darktigr

So why don't we ever find sentinel prime, parts and blueprints. I think that rather than finding a Blueprint and building it, the Primes should have 3 parts,(other than the BP), there would be an electronics core, and outer shell, and the weapon. These would be in revatively low level void missions, but the BP would be mid rang-high level void missions. I just really think that since they made a prime shield osprey (drone), why wouldn't there be prime sentinels. Not sure whether you would find the whole parts, or the parts blueprints, like in prime warframes

Is there even anything that hints at the sentinels being around in the Orokin era? They could have been created by the Tenno.

I personally don't like the idea of another item with upgrades that make me not want to spend forma/catalysts/reactors on the normal version. I also say no to cluttering the drop tables any more.

Till de wont find an infinite solution to the expending amount of void rewards with the same amount of void keys, i would say it'd be better to stay with only weapons and warframes as primes, rather then not so important sentinels, maybe have em in the prime access or something, that would be great but in my opinion thats it