The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

John The Prod Crewman [Fanfic] Complete

Aka_Miso

This is the story of John the prod crewman, from his perspective, and his fight with the Phorid. I edited the story for more drama and to make him more of the badass he is. I'm rating this pg-13 for the language used here. My English is bad and this is my first Fanfic but if you guys like it I already got more stories that I can make about him.

Her face looked up at me, blood coming from the corners or her mouth she opened her mouth to form words, words I can't remember. I heard a yell "JOHN" my eyes shot open,I saw my friend Sam looking over me slightly looking worried "You had that dream again didn't you" he asked me. Sam was my only friend and the only person I trusted. He was a few years younger than me and was almost like the opposite of me in combat, he was a dead eye with a sniper while I was the best in melee combat. "Yeah" I said as I started to put on my helmet "must have been because of our mission we're doing today." The mission was to take out the source of the infestation that was taking over Europa nothing to new been on a lot like them before. "Man, it seems like no matter how many of these things we take out they keep coming back with the same numbers." said Sam "I know, but we can't just leave them to take over everything right?" I said kind of jokingly.

As we approached the drop off point Sam, Me and the rest of our squad grabbed our weapons. When we got there I noticed 4 Tenno standing in the mouth of the cave. "Why are they here" Sam asked me "this is just another normal infested source mission isn't it?" "I don't know." I drew my Prova in defense "Wait, they aren't attacking us, maybe their here for the same reason we are." Sam said with small confusion. "Why would they be, they don't come to these small infestation sources?" I asked. "This mission really is strange" I thought to myself. The 4 Tenno all ran off ahead only taking some of the Infested with them. "Well it seems they're in a hurry as usual." Sam said. "Hey you two, lets get going." the orders came from our squad leader I bigger man that carried a Supra "We won't get paid if these Tenno do all the work.".

We moved forward taking out all the infested we past by. Sam and I have this little contest to see who can take out the most enemies, I win almost every time but sometimes I will let Sam win by a few kills. As we got farther in the caves we noticed that the infested were getting stronger and were coming in more numbers "We must be getting close to this pacts leader" I said aloud. I turned to Sam "Hey Sam are you getting the feeling that there is something-" Out of no where an Ancient Disrupted hit me from behind pushing me down into a pit. I heard gun fire and then the Ancient scream in pain. Sam looked down the pit and yelled "ARE YOU OK JOHN." "YEAH I'M OK DON'T WORRY" I yelled back "WE'RE COMING DOWN TO GET YOU" Sam replied "NO DON'T ITS FINE YOU GUYS GO ON AHEAD I CAN CLIMB OUT AND CATCH UP WITH YOU GUYS." I yelled. "OK WE CAN WAIT AT THE EXTRACTION POINT FOR YOU IF YOUR TO SLOW" and with that Sam and the team were gone. As I was about to start climbing I heard a large amount of foot steps and saw shadows of infested coming from a small air vent "Looks like I'm going to have some company with me after all" I said as I got ready for a fight. First came the Runners, I chopped each of them down with one quick blow, then the Chargers and Leapers came through, I cut down the Chargers one by one cleaving one in half then cutting the others head right off as is came up for an attack, as a Leaper jumped at me I spun and made a clean cut right through its torso mid-air and finally a single Ancient Healer came out of the vent it launched its arm at me I quickly parried it to the said as I ran forward jumping of a dead Chargers body made a flip in the air and throwing my Prova boomerang style right into the Ancients back killing it in one blow not a single one of them could hit me.

As I climbed out of the pit I heard an infested scream, it wasn't your usually infested either only one could have made that sound. I was hit with a flashback remembering all of what happened on "that day". "It can't be... after all my searching I finally found you you b!*#@." I said out loud. I quickly dashed from farther and farther into the cave following the sound of the screams until I burst into a giant room in the cave and there I saw it after 50 years, my enemy the one I hated, the reason why I joined the Corpus army, the one I sought to kill, The Phorid. Surrounding him was the mutilated bodies of the Tenno we saw earlier and near my entire squad. I saw the Phorid was closing in on the last one fast, the last one was Sam. Sam was running as fast as he could taking shots when he could but none of them seemed to have done anything to the Phorid's massive body. I tried to run Sam's rescue but the Phorid was faster, he hit Sam from behind knocking him down. "SAM" I yelled I saw blood coming from his back "S#&$" I said to myself, the Phorid was moving closer to Sam ready to kill him. I quickly picked up a rock and threw it at its head. It turned from Sam's body and looked at me. I threw another rock at it. It angrily snarled at me and started to charge before it hit me I rolled to the side. As it smashed his head into the wall I saw it was daised from the impact. I ran in can cut at its legs hopping it would slow it down but I saw that after I made the cut it already started to regenerate. I slashed at them again, it still was regenerating. The Phorid turned around with a quick slash across my chest I quickly leaned back but still got grazed, my shield adsorbed most of the damage but it still got to my suit cutting a hole in it and barely missing skin. I came back with a quick counter slashing at his body as it clawed at mine. We exchanged many blows, misses and blocks until it knocked my Prova out of my hand. I brought my elbow down onto its body using most of my remaining strength knocking its body to the ground. As the Phorid got back up I saw some of the nearby stones start to float and point at me sharpened "What the F-" I quickly made a roll behind cover as the stones shot at me. "Well I can't fight it with out my Prova and it can also hit me from a distance too" I thought to myself "and I can't wait for reinforcements Sam needs medical help now.". I then saw a flash go by and the Phorid brought to one of its knees. I look over to see Sam sitting against a wall holding his side, bleeding "Last shot" he said. I look at the Phorid, its wound on its knee wasn't healing. "Sam must have fully charged his last shot causing it to burn the wound shut. It can't regenerate it!" I thought. I ran for my Prova, grabbed it, and held at the ready I ran straight to the Phorid without any thinking. Using the time Sam bought me I cut my blade deep into its body causing it to scream with pain. It quickly brought its self up and back down as its claws sank deep into me it, brought more sharpened stones up into the air. Fighting through the pain I cut its front claw off causing it to fall to the side and dropping the stones. I quickly picked my self up and held my Prova over the monsters head and brought it to the ground. "That was for you." I said looking up. Caught up in my moment I almost forgot about Sam, I hobbled to him as fast as I could. Leaning against the wall next to Sam I took off my helmet and asked "Sam are you alright." "I'll make it." he said taking his own helmet off "But look at you your covered in blood you sure your alright?" I looked down only now noticing my own wounds, my suit was almost all red instead of green from the blood "Yeah I think this is more the Phorids blood than mine." I said hopping Sam would stop worrying "The Phorid?" Sam asked "You mean the one that-" "Yeah, I finally got my revenge." "Wow so that was it huh" "Well lets get to the extraction I bet they're wondering where we are." I picked Sam and supported him on my shoulder.We hobbled our way out of the cave to the extraction point. We covered our eyes from the light of the ship. People and medics rushed out. The other Crewman team went into the cave going to secure it again as the medics helped us into the ship.

A week later we still had our bandages on and were taking time off. "Man I wish I could heal like that infested could" Sam said with a small laugh. "Yeah I know what you mean these injuries just aren't healing even with the medication." "Hey John I forgot to ask you back in the cave." Sam said "What were you going to ask" I said "Well now that you got your revenge and all what are you planning on doing are you going to quit the military?" "Nah, if I did then who would be there to watch out for you." I said with a grin "Plus if I quit then I'm not protecting people from going through what I've gone through." "Good to hear because without you here my job would get boring. By the way I think I won the contest this time I got at least 10 of them while you were taking you time getting out of that pit bringing my total to 43 and you only had 37." "hah, the only reason why I got out so slowly is because I had some infested to kill while I was down there I got 15 more of them so that brings my total to 52 sorry but you loss again Sam." "What no way, okay that's it I'm going to win for sure next time" "Go ahead and try I'll still win" We both laughed in our hospital beds both glad we lived and both glad to be friends.

And that's the end of Johns story with the Phorid. Well what did you guys think about it, did I do a good job for my first time, should I be making more. Here a link to the source of the Legend himself https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/187402-the-most-badass-ever-in-warframe/

Edited by Sasoka

• 1 month later...

+1 this fanfic. Read the entire thread up to the point where your link comes in. In fact actually this is the first time I've ever logged onto to the site itself instead of the game. Been playing going on now close to half a year now. Close to 260 hours on it. This post made want to actually sign in and comment. But I have to say Prodman is a shining beacon to all worth Corpus and Tenno. 

Edited by PyrrhicRevenge