Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jump Attack Elemental Mods

NeverEatTheLemonsAlone

This would be a series of mods for melee weapons that would enable customization more by letting you change what your jump attack does.

Corona - Drain 2/3/4/5 - Polarity V - Makes your weapon's jump attack act like a heat sword, letting out a corona of fire, burning things inside it.

Shock Smash - Drain 2/3/4/5 - Polarity V - Pretty much the same as above, but instead of the fire, it would be the electrical effect of the Amphis, which would proc electricity.

Flash Freeze - 2/3/4/5 - Polarity V - Fairly self-explanatory; does cold damage in an AoE and slows enemies inside said AoE.

Toxin Pulse - 2/3/4/5 -Polarity - I'm sure you can guess what this does, but in case you can't it would do toxin damage in an AoE, proccing DoT.

Thoughts?

although its pretty spammable with some weapons like the Kogake I think it'll be great. As long as we can make the new damage types with these as well like using electricity and toxin for corrosive.

Or perhaps just a mod that adds to the size and/or damage of the ground attack, this mod adding the elemental effects applied to the weapon by other mods...

although its pretty spammable with some weapons like the Kogake I think it'll be great. As long as we can make the new damage types with these as well like using electricity and toxin for corrosive.

Or perhaps just a mod that adds to the size and/or damage of the ground attack, this mod adding the elemental effects applied to the weapon by other mods...

So more like just two mods, e.g. "Jump Strike - Increases jump attack radius by 10%/15%/20%/25%" and "Element Smash - Adds the elements installed on your weapon to your jump attack"? Something like that?

IMO , I think it would be great because theres a lot of players that have their favorite weapons.This will give everbody more freedom. Insted of a select few weapons with elemental jump attacks to pick from we can costumize ours

.Majority of the melee weapons are not original enuff to hurt anything.I been hoping these type of mods come  come out for a long while.