Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little More Weapon Customisation Through Tenno Research

nekrojiji

I made a post on this subject some time ago, but giving that it was under a topic named "buff ...." I thought to make a separate topic on it.

I was thinking about how to actually use the Oracle as a link between the three research paths available to the tenno.

So... instead of giving us so many new weapons we could upgrade the existing clan researched weapons.

Don't get me wrong ... I like the new weapons, but the old ones are just left in a dark corner of our inventory, never to be used again or until they receive some buffs.

My idea is to give the clans a way to upgrade the dojo weapons based on the clan's total experience with that weapon. I'm talking about the amount of XP you earn for a weapon, including the XP you get when you use Forma. (i.e. I have, along other weapons, a 6 star Ignis, a 5 star Synapse, a 2 star Dual Ichor...). 

The oracle would show a list of all the weapons that have been researched in the bio, energy and chem labs. (I thing that making this for frames would be asking to much for this time)

Let's say when the clan aquired X amount of Xp points for a weapon (the amount would be equal to every clan member formating that weapon once or less members formating more until they reach the same amount), the weapon would be ulocked for upgrades in the Oracle. 

The upgrades would have three paths: Chem, Energy and Bio.

As I told you at the begining I wrote soemthing about this in an earlier post, so I will give you the link to it:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/190623-buff-synapse/#entry2223162

I gave the Synapse as an example because the topic was about it.

Edited by nekrojiji