Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Underrated?

S0ulre4per

Hi. I have both Latron and Soma. Honestly i found Latron to be better. I have seen many people saying that it's bad. Why? It's strong,  it CAN take care of high level napalm/bombard in few headshots.....it does not run out of ammo. Not saying that Soma is bad(it amazing) but when i fought Lephantis i succeeded with latron (yes i tried it with soma kinda ran out of ammo quick) . So what is your opinnion.

On some serious bosses ammo is the thing you need to be carefull of. if enemies weak spot is huge then offcourse ill go with soma but if its small then latron( i have to say it) is better. its hella acurate (im not hating on soma i have the weapon myself it awesome)

Moved to the proper section.

This is the first time I'm asking myself why. Isn't this topic less about giving feedback to a weapon but rather getting opinions from the community? Wouldn't that be "players helping players then?

Wondering.

Ontopic; Loving the Latron as well, I enjoy the nimble marksman style a lot more than all the takatakatakatakatakataka or slow snipers. So don't get any ideas from what people "use" and what people "say" what is good or not. The preference, choice and feel is entirely up to you.

I actually ponder to sell my Soma...

Edited by Khunvyel

Latron was always one of my personal favorites since I first started playing, such a perfect blend of both fire rate and precision (and of course the ammo efficiency is fantastic).

The fact that it's Prime counterpart is one of the strongest weapons ingame doesn't hurt either. :)