The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Betrayed?

Weeb

diea.gif

Infested mobs (supposed to be his allies) just started attacking him when he appeared.

And if you were gonna say "A Nyx used 'Chaos' or 'Mind Control' on him" or that, no, I was using Frost and there was no Nyx user at that time cuz' this was Solo or maybe everyone just wants to kill him even though he wants to avenge one of their fallen comrades. @_@

Edited by MonstercatHD

The stalker is not an infested.

Hes getting orders. And the hive mind is to simple to do such things

The guy said "There is no salvation for your crime against Golem.", which made me think he worked alongside the Infested.

@_@

Edited by MonstercatHD

The guy said "There is no salvation for your crime against Golem.", which made me think he worked alongside the Infested.

Ah ^^ Hes telling stuff like that about every boss you killed before he attacks you ^^

Only depends on the last boss you killed or something

I get the feeling the fact that he can appear after you kill the Golem is a wee bit of an oversight as it doesn't make much sense that the infested would hire an assassin to take you out. Still, made me chuckle when he did that for me. Poor poor Golem. It's not his fault he drops two mods!

I get the feeling the fact that he can appear after you kill the Golem is a wee bit of an oversight as it doesn't make much sense that the infested would hire an assassin to take you out. Still, made me chuckle when he did that for me. Poor poor Golem. It's not his fault he drops two mods!

XD

Ah ^^ Hes telling stuff like that about every boss you killed before he attacks you ^^

Only depends on the last boss you killed or something

Already had him appear a number of times saying he'll avenge Captain Vor/Golem. But I wonder why the Infested started attacking him while during the time he appeared to me when I was fighting Grineer and Corpus mobs they didn't bother him at all.

Infested are anti-everyone, they dont have allies like the corpus and the grineer.

Stalker as far as I know, isn't allied with them, but is against everything the Tenno stands for (doesn't believe Tenno have the right to take a life).

Grineer and corpus wont kill stalker because they see him as a valuable asset.

Infested will only see him as an asset once he becomes an infested.

Or could be a bug -shrugs-

It could be less He is hired by the Faction to avenge the boss you killed but cause you killed an asset in a higher powers game.

Think of it as a chess match

The Tenno are Lotus and however-whatever she fights for- pieces and then you have the other player

The Grineer, Corpus and Infestation are his/her/its pawns and by killing a boss you remove a valuable piece in the game. Hence Stalker coming to get you.

The whole vengeance thing may just be Stalker having come out of his cyropod a little lopey.