The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Codex - Mods - Not Updating

WarHeroman

I know this has been doing this for a while now but thought i would complain again.

Why hasn't this been fixed yet the pictures show all the mods are red and the number of 246/275 is incorrect i have nearly all those mods in red and spent alot of time and plat making sure they were not red a bit of OCD in me.

In fact in some cases i have hundreds of some of those mods in red.

Devs please fix this as it is driving me nuts i used to use this feature as a way to quickly tell if i had a mod when a player asked me if i had any spare to sell but since this stopped working i have gone back to using the other mod section which has 9000 mods in it.

Also on a side note can you please add a category for corrupted and nightmare mods in the drop down feature or can u at least add a search by name feature PLEASE.

2ahteo6.jpg

A

all mods that are red that i own are all maxed and i mean all are above 0 ty for yourcomment

Was that before or after the mods were showing up as red? From what I understand, there is a solution, that even when a mod is maxed, leveling up a new one can update the codex. I still don't get why it doesn't synchronize, but it is better than nothing....

Yes i have tried adding points to mods again and still hasn't changed color, But my points being that it dosnt accurately show the true amount of mods i have collected either 246/275 is wrong i have more mods than that, and 2nd point is this used to work until a update came along and destroyed its great functionality i don't need a hacking style work around i would like the problem fixed and back the way it was as to my post to reegnight the debate that its still broken after a update screwed it up.

1. Not calculating true number of mods

2. Red Color is wrong

Great the latest update says i now have 273 of 275 Awesome Only mods i don't apparently have is Loot Detector and 1 Fusion core not sure what it means by 1 fusion core unless its a legendary core and if it is legendary one it should prob say that.

Also what about the old Aura mods like Toxin Resistance not Anti Toxin,Fire Resistance not Flame Repelant,Frost Insulation not Warm Coat or Insulation,Electrical Resistance not Lighting Rod,and laser Resistance not Diamond Skin,Affinity Amp,EMP Aura,Loot Detector not Thiefs Wit,Paralysis,Shotgun Amp.

And what about event mods like Cicero Crisis Mods,Malignant Force Pistol Pestilence,Toxic Barrage,Virulent Scourge and Tethras Doom Mods High Voltage,Shell Shock,Jolt,Voltaic Strike.

Otherwise Good start on the fix :)