Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3 Crash.

TC-Guardian

Ok so I just encounted the G3 for the second time, once again, soloing, been trying for a while. It was on Survival on Mercury. They spawned in fine, killed the first one fine, then killed the next 2 at near the exact same time with my braton prime.

And bam, game froze, and crashed.

I remember last time it tried to do the same thing, I killed the last two every close together and it froze but didn't completely crash.

Considering Brakk is one of the last 3 weapons I could get this could hinder me greatly.

Also as the only way I could exit the crash was via task manager processes I didn't get the chance to submit a bug report.

Apologies for the wrong subforum.

Edited by TC-Guardian

Happened to me as well, when playing invasion with my friend G3 came knocking.

Down 1 of them, and when I kill the second one, my game crash, fortunately my friend game didn't crash, wish it didn't crash my game, otherwise now I will only need one more part to build brakk.

A side note, did DE buff the drop for stalker ? I killed him yesterday and he drop 3 items, I thought he only drop one item.

Happened to me as well, when playing invasion with my friend G3 came knocking.

Down 1 of them, and when I kill the second one, my game crash, fortunately my friend game didn't crash, wish it didn't crash my game, otherwise now I will only need one more part to build brakk.

A side note, did DE buff the drop for stalker ? I killed him yesterday and he drop 3 items, I thought he only drop one item.

I think it depends on a few things but from memory I got Dread, a mod and something else of him earlier last week.