The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Photos Of Strange Red Crewmen.

slappy330

This is strange. I have a friend on the PS4 who is uber nuts about getting his codex scan.

Corpus Crewman #1: Crewman with yellow and white suit.

Corpus Crewman #2: Detron-wielding Crewman with a gray and white suit exclusive to Corpus Gas City tile set on Jupiter.

So.... Where does this guy fit in? SCAN HIM!

Edited by (PS4)natek_morzy

They're colored differently because they're not regular Crewman -- they're some kind of shock troopers that will teleport directly into some random rooms of the Galleon tileset. 

They don't count either for the frag-count as far as I know. 

Looks deliberate to me, since they invariably spawn away from the action, always in the same spots and there's some 'shockwave' effect highlighting that something (like a one-way teleportation) is happening. 

This is strange. I have a friend on the PS4 who is uber nuts about getting his codex scan.

Corpus Crewman #1: Crewman with yellow and white suit.

Corpus Crewman #2: Detron-wielding Crewman with a gray and white suit exclusive to Corpus Gas City tile set on Jupiter.

So.... Where does this guy fit in? SCAN HIM!

I've scanned them mutliple times, they have no entry.

There have been 3 empty slots in the corpus codex recently. Maybe their saved for crewman with new corpus technologies, and one of them accidentally glitched. In any instance tho, the Corpus target on capture missions in the orange suit can deploy shield ospreys.