Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item Trading - By Dark_____Hunter

Dark_____Hunter

As Pixuel suggested, you should only be able to trade with contacts who have known you for a set time. This encourages trading with people you trust. I'm sure you will have experienced that levels are much easier with three friends who know what they're doing. After making them your contact, a week will fly by quickly. But if you just make a contact withevery single person you play with, it gets tiring after a while.

Also, what if, one day, your friend is offline? you play with random people for a while, and then you get an item which your friend has wanted for ages, but you can't trade it to him later, when he is online again?

That's why I want my idea in conjunction with whatever DE has planned. If they include friends and clan then that's all covered.

The only reason why I would support trading is warframe blueprints. A has a lot of helmet prints, no chassis, B has a lot of chassis prints, no helmet prints, perfect fit.

But other than that, trading opens all doors to scamming and all that.

That's why I want my idea in conjunction with whatever DE has planned. If they include friends and clan then that's all covered.

Thank you greatly for your constructive criticism. I've included a link in my post leading to yours and I wish you the best of luck in your gaming :D

The only reason why I would support trading is warframe blueprints. A has a lot of helmet prints, no chassis, B has a lot of chassis prints, no helmet prints, perfect fit.

But other than that, trading opens all doors to scamming and all that.

Your first sentence is the exact reason why I started this post! :DDD

The trading itself would only be through contacts that have been known for a set time, thanks to Pixuel's submission. I doubt people would wait for a week just for the purpose of scamming someone.

yeah i hope when the trading system is live the chat is not affected hate to see those WTB or WTS over and over or those who says "giving free X mod or print add me up" well whats the point of farming then if someone or a friend can give it to you for free.

Only the blueprint, not the weapon or the materials needed. :)

Thank you greatly for your constructive criticism. I've included a link in my post leading to yours and I wish you the best of luck in your gaming :D

Not a problem at all, I've been browsing around the forums through a bunch of trash looking for some good ideas. I'm never one to complain about something without trying to provide atleast what I think a step in the right direction of fixing the issue. Thank you kindly for the support, I'm here to support DE all the way as I would love to see this turn out to be an amazing game.

You know the friend who wanted the Rhino helmet? He had to play the same level 40 times to farm the blueprints. I think he deserved a break. :P Besides, you can't buy all of the blueprints from the market. Some blueprints and minerals can only be found by grinding, which is why it can be very annoying.

I grinded for my frame blueprints just as did many others here. That is part of a F2P game. You can get everything if you take the time to do it. Also there is more than 1 boss which will drop the parts for the Rhino. Patience is a virtue and if you don't have any go buy Platnium. I have grinded 4 of my six frames and had no issues with how long it took.

I grinded for my frame blueprints just as did many others here. That is part of a F2P game. You can get everything if you take the time to do it. Also there is more than 1 boss which will drop the parts for the Rhino. Patience is a virtue and if you don't have any go buy Platnium. I have grinded 4 of my six frames and had no issues with how long it took.

1) Four of your six? slightly confused here xD

2) You can buy Warframe blueprints, but not helmet or certain weapon blueprints. The point in trading with 'contacts only' tries to make the system a bit more team-based. If a friend of yours just happens to find the mod/blueprint you've been searching for ages, and they don't need it, selling it is a waste.

3) You are right in that is the point in F2P games, the Devs get money from people using platinum. But there is still farming needed for things like materials. for example, I need 'Neural Sensors', but dont intend to find things like that on the trade. I will still need to farm them by doing the same battle for a while, but a lot less. I should probably have included that items that can be bought from the market cannot be traded, in an attempt by players to make profit.

4) Few people have the patience that you do, but spending real money on a virtual weapon isn't popular either. This combination can put people off the game. I do believe that you should be given some sort of award for grinding six warframes though :)

5) If you have a mod that you really don't want, and another person wants it, and they can give you something that can benefit you more, why wait?