Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Donating Or Trade

Implodingbanana

can we donate or trade platinum to our friends?

me and my friend both have mods we each want for example i have a LOT of sentinel mods and and he has some sheild mods that i want so we were thinking what if we could trade platinum or credits for things between players it would be pretty cool.

Some kind of trading will be included in the next update. Clan to Clan only, though. To avoid what namacyst mentioned.

Though, honestly, I think there will still be spam.

"invite 2 clan 4 trade nyx system 20k"

can we donate or trade platinum to our friends?

me and my friend both have mods we each want for example i have a LOT of sentinel mods and and he has some sheild mods that i want so we were thinking what if we could trade platinum or credits for things between players it would be pretty cool.

So you want to trade platinum. Lets see. You can easily create a new account with 50 start plat. you give it to someone else, create a new acc and so on. A bigger mistake couldnt happen.

Any trading system will bring in spam. This is normal; people want to sell their S#&$.

The solution is NOT to never implement a trading system. There's easier solutions, like a simple trade channel.

A lot of people ignore trade channels. The punishment for doing so should be the banhammer. -.-

Restrictions to intra-clan trades isn't going to solve anything though. Those in active clans will do trading directly amongst themselves already. There will still be much of the "inv 2 clan" messages.

Clan trade maybe... open player trade no.. because it leads to "Want to buy" "Want to sell" spamming in the chat.

this! and the game would lose too much money. instead of people buying. they would just gift things out and less people pay. freeloading is easy enough. the problem would also be that when you 1st register you get 50 free platinum, and then people would make alot of accounts and keep gifting to the main account instead of paying for platinum. so NO