Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Room - Faction Dummy Spawn Room

Pacheon

Hi there,

I tried to get some attention at the Twitch, actually Steve get notice about the Stalker, that he won't spawn, after sending the message to the victim, but the dojo idea room has been overflooded by the chat spam ...

Anyways, I would suggest the idea of mine, which is actually just a "test your damage/tactics" room.

It is like the Oracle room, beholds of the 3 factions (Corpus/Grineer/Infested) with an altar where you can select the enemy type, enemy level, enemy buff/debuff (like with the weakspot debuff of Banshee or Nova's Molecular Prime inject), etc., where you can test out your weapons and change your presets and your modules in real time, without leaving the dojo.

How about this idea?

I am going to draw some raw meshes about the idea itself on Illustrator or classic drawing, if I have the time for.

Edited by Pacheon

Seems like hell for the coding team.  A firing range is hard enough, but variable enemies?  Real time inventory sorting and mod customization?  I don't even know if the latter is possible the way the servers are divided.

I support new ideas, but something like this doesn't sound like it'd get implemented any time soon.

• 2 months later...

Seems like hell for the coding team.  A firing range is hard enough, but variable enemies?  Real time inventory sorting and mod customization?  I don't even know if the latter is possible the way the servers are divided.

I support new ideas, but something like this doesn't sound like it'd get implemented any time soon.

Now I can revive this thread again, since the "Spawn Test Room" on Dev-Stream 30 was realized already before, which was ingame already, and probably before my thread.

Didn't I suggested adding this as a dojo room for testing purpose? Didn't I just asked for it and none of the DE members took care about it?

Hell yes.

Look at this one

http://youtu.be/fLKzn3WBIjk?t=49m15s

-.-' I am kind of pissed off.