The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauntlet Gun

semangka

hey dont you guys think it would be cool for DE to make a gauntlet that goes on you warframes wrist, that act as a secondary, i think if they made like three of these like, a machine gun one, a eltric one, and a gas cloud one, that would be awesome, right now your thinking, hey those are all primary guns (soma machine gun, synaspe electric, and gas not so much) they would have descreased dammage to make them into side arm form, plz tell me your thoughts and if this is a good idea, plz inform me thx

Decreased damage to make them a sidearm? I don't know if you've noticed, but all secondaries have MORE damage to the originals for some stupid reason.

It would be cool if it were a laser beam or fired plasma shots similar to the dera or supra. Think, Samus's arm cannon, just less restrictive.

Decreased damage to make them a sidearm? I don't know if you've noticed, but all secondaries have MORE damage to the originals for some stupid reason.

It would be cool if it were a laser beam or fired plasma shots similar to the dera or supra. Think, Samus's arm cannon, just less restrictive.

the one exception was the flux rifle and the spectra seeing that the spectra has a smaller range cap and takes ammo while you wait for it to extend and is a piece of crap

do want!

maybe we'll get some combo secondary/melee weapons for melee 2.0? dunno how that would work, but it would be awesome if it could. I'm sure there are people who want gun-swords and such. but I really like gauntlets as a weapon. not like the ankyros, or kogake, or obex. sorry DE. obex was close, but the energy colors were still off last time I used them (which was whenever they came out. aka a while ago)

flaming shotgun gauntlets, courtesy of RWBY:

4YoZ5NJ.gif

pls?

Edited by Wallace24