Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Darker Stalker?

ShioriShi

Ok are probably a bazillion ideas for how to make the Stalker more interesting, but I thought Id give it my  own spin.

So here are my ideas for what could be done to make him more fun to face, and less of the: "I 1 shot you, or you 1 shot me"

thing that is going on now

Changes:

01: As the light flickers they wont just flicker, they will go out entirely across the map, turning the map dark, light sources would turn into a muted red. This would make it harder to spot the stalker, and would work well with him planning his attack on you beforehand. Lights will return uppon his or your death.

02: Stalker is changed to be transparent, not "loki invisible", just more like a ghost. It fits and would make him harder to spot, also fits with him being a ghost like character.

03: Doppleganger ability, similar to the decoy Loki uses, the stalker would summon 2-3 decoys (slight or no visual differance to the real stalker), that move and attack on their own, these should be compareable to other enemies on the map your on, and far weaker then the acutal stalker, as they are just there to distract you.

04: If the stalker is dealt to much damge be it from a single shot, or from sustained fire, he will do a short teleport, to get out of harms way. This will keep him at at least 1hp, even from shots that ought to kill him, this to prevent him being killed in a single shot.

Criticism is welcome, but please keep it constructive.