Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Mimic Frame Concept That Can't Be Made Overpowered

Aka_Miso

I've seen some mimic based warfame idea a lot are the same which is that they use other frame abilities which I find one of the worst ideas, I don’t want an Invisible Hysteria, so I'm making a mimic frame using a different type of mimicking that’s used for stealth, adoption of abilities and thievery.

Stats

Shield 75

Health 100

Speed 1.15

Energy 150 (he'll need it)

Armor 65

lvl 30

Shield 225

Health 300

Energy 225

Poli

1 dash 1 V

1 dash aura

1 V added to prime

Abilities

Disguise - aim at one enemy and become him taking his weapons stats and abilities, if they have any. If no enemy sees you doing this then you can walk around freely without being detected if you shoot an enemy or feel like sounding the alarm, which you can when this is on (for the hek of it) then you will be detected but you will still be that enemy until it times out after 20/20/30/40 seconds, become a level 60 naplam or John the crewman for that gg (appently I got to put done that you can't mimic bosses, the stalker, g3, or the harvester)

Thief - removes the weapon/ability from an enemy, like a single radial disarm but takes melee weapon too for the batons, and the biggest stat on them (anything but health) ranks increase the range (20/30/40/50m) you can use it at.

Forced Teamwork - takes the best stat of a teammate ie armor from Valkyr shield from Mag speed from Loki and gives it to you for 30/40/50/60 seconds

Seeing double - takes the abilties from the other warframe that you aim at and buffs their damage by 10/15/20/25% you are that warframe for 40/60/80/100 seconds and can't use your original abilties (might change time) note: you can't mimic a warframe thats mimicking another warframe

I think I covered everything ask questions and give feedback please

Edited by Sasoka

Er, so it's better to use this and have a friend that's <your favorite frame here> than it is to use <your favorite frame here>? o.0

sort of because you take the stats, that all depends on what your friend (if the person has any) has on their frame like they could have the worst one ever like with fire resistance or no corruption mods that help that frame also it not to big of an increase of an attack

Edited by Sasoka

sort of because you take the stats, that all depends on what your friend (if the person has any) has on their frame like they could have the worst one ever like with fire resistance or no corruption mods that help that frame also it not to big of an increase of an attack

Um, problem 2: You have 2 mimic frames that just keep copying eachother. Their stats should increase boundlessly as they repeat this process.

Um, problem 2: You have 2 mimic frames that just keep copying eachother. Their stats should increase boundlessly as they repeat this process.

woops forgot to mention that when you mimic the frame you can't mimic the mimic frame thats mimicking another frame

Edited by Sasoka

"Can't be overpowered"

Hey guys! I just became Lephantis! Let's fight!

or

Look at me, I'm the Stalker. I'm going to have so much fun.

or

Pretty much any boss you can become that means. It can be overpowered.

you cant mimic bosses like how you cant cc many of them also the stalker dispells so wont work anyways