Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Anything Confirmed About Badlands?

I see a lot of suggestions about it, but is there any element confirmed to come?

I mean a pvp element would be horrible! Do you remember the struggle DE had with a big clan not to long ago? Right now big clans can only hype themself with leaderboards how much they "dominate" in warframe(when i saw this the first time i was like what is wrong with you guys? Its pve, how can you dominate in this kind of gameplay?).

But if the big clans have now some interaction possibility with the smaller ones, and another big clan goes mad, we will see a whole lot of drama!

Im not too sure what elements will come but DE the recent problem you had with that big clan will not be the last clan that tries to start something. If you give them now a possibility to release their anger on other players, you got to be out of your mind. Plz re-think that part.

I think the ability to have the Alliance system, where if a Moon clan goes mad a few Shadow or Storm clans together can whoop their &#! and put them in their place.  This is what I feel is confirmed about them.  Besides, you're on PS4. Won't get Badlands for months anyway

I see a lot of suggestions about it, but is there any element confirmed to come?

I mean a pvp element would be horrible! Do you remember the struggle DE had with a big clan not to long ago? Right now big clans can only hype themself with leaderboards how much they "dominate" in warframe(when i saw this the first time i was like what is wrong with you guys? Its pve, how can you dominate in this kind of gameplay?).

But if the big clans have now some interaction possibility with the smaller ones, and another big clan goes mad, we will see a whole lot of drama!

Im not too sure what elements will come but DE the recent problem you had with that big clan will not be the last clan that tries to start something. If you give them now a possibility to release their anger on other players, you got to be out of your mind. Plz re-think that part.

i love space opera

I do not think there will be any PvP in the badlands or the solar rails, it is just people speculating that there will be. If it were it be PvP it would be a waste of time as a 4 man squad of warframe (Depending on what warframes are being used) cannot be killed.

It will just work similar to the invasion system with both sides fighting each over in a percentage bar and not on the battlefield.

As for the actual badlands themselves all we know is that they will have higher level/tougher/more challenging enemies as well as better chance for rare loot.