Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Offer Pre Patch Users Hp/shield/energy Mods

Montiblanc

coz right now game is unplayable since you guys destroyed so many people's leet level 30 warframes

a whole week and none of these mods have ever dropped for me i have had enuf just give them to me

dam tired of non stop dying then ragequit

Edited by Montiblanc

If it's unplayable, then these past 400-ish missions must have been quite the hallucination on my part.

You are dying nonstop? Change tactics because clearly your current ones aren't working all that well.

"Unplayable" is only true for those who have yet to be lucky enough to aquire a shield and/or health mod. The sole problem here is the lack of passive stat progression. When that's fixed, everyone can come back and play God again.

In the mean time, you can challenge yourself and try to get lucky with the drops along the way.

coz right now game is unplayable since you guys destroyed so many people's leet level 30 warframes

a whole week and none of these mods have ever dropped for me i have had enuf just give them to me

dam tired of non stop dying then ragequit

Your joking right? Non stop dying? Unplayable? Thats to funny. And tell me, why should people who played U6 get a shield mod? Because youre comfortable with being the super god mode ninja? I dont think so.....