Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

La'fay

Okamibanshu88

The transformation warframe.

I've been hearing people complain that we've been hitting the same chord on diffrent instraments so i hope this is unique enough to be 'diffrent' from the other frames.

Stats: base stats will be between rhino and mag, i'm bad at doing stats so going to save myself the trouble and comments :)

Abilities:

1: the Wolf - La'fay transforms herself into a tenno/wolf hybrid like the werewolves of old. she gains a massive increase to speed and melee, but looses the ability to use any ranged weapons. In this state a 'charged' melee will unleash a terrifying howl that causes weaker enemies to flee, and draws stronger ones to the player.

2: The Snake - Like naga's of legend she forms into a large snake able to use her tail and powerful teeth to rip any foe assunder. While in this form she is best with a sniper, gaining a damage bonus to any sniper class weapon. Moving at an average pace La'fay can use her 'charge' attack to wrap around the enemy and squeeze them doing the damage of whatever melee weapon they have equpi squeeze lasts for 5 seconds, note that the tenno is left vulnerable during this, pressing the melee button again will cancel the effect and 'throw' the enemy a short distance/knock them over

3: The Spider - La'fay adopts the visage of the spider gaining four extra limbs that can allow her to walk up walls and hang from ceiling. this is the only advantage of this form, no damage modifiers will take effect. But be careful tenno, some weapons fail after a set distance, and its a long fall from ceiling to floor.

4 The Dragon - embodying everything that is powerful, La'fey transforms herself into a mighty dragon, increasing in size by half her own high, she gains damage to all weapons along with a large boost to defence, and instead of a melee attack she gains an elemental breath attack, effected by the element currently on your weapon. In the case of all elements on the weapon, the breath attack will automaticaly choose the most powerful one. Breath attack can be held down indefinatly, but allows the Tenno to be attacked.

Each one of the abilities has a full 1 minute cast time to start with, these are made to be her 'fighting forms' so to speak. She would be about as short as mag, so when in dragon form she would only jus tbe taller then rhino. The spiders abilities would be like wall running and such so the ability to do it is alreayd in the game, just a few tweaks to make it work. so there ya go, people wanted a diffrent warframe, well here's one to start :)