The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best End Game / Big Level Build

(PSN)YankeeClippah

Question

8 answers to this question

Honestly: if you like a weapon and you like a frame you will start to develop a build of your own, regardless if another weapon can outclass it or not

There are alot of great weapons. I do not know you or your playstyle so I can not give you advice on what YOU might like. Again there are alot of great weapons but if they dont work for you, you will be unhappy no matter how strong it may be

Could you give us some kind of indication of what weapons/frames you have/like the most?

Edited by Anatolius

Honestly: if you like a weapon and you like a frame you will start to develop a build of your own, regardless if another weapon can outclass it or not

There are alot of great weapons. I do not know you or your playstyle so I can not give you advice on what YOU might like. Again there are alot of great weapons but if they dont work for you, you will be unhappy no matter how strong it may be

Could you give us some kind of indication of what weapons/frames you have/like the most?

So far rhino, and banshee have been my favorite but I have ember, nova, Oberon, nekros, saryn, frost prime, valkyr and mag prime. I'm in love with the soma, kunai and magistar which I use along with dread, galatine and a few others but I feel like as we get deeper and deeper into things like survivals a lot of these weapons become like throwing stones. Edited by (PS4)TriangleOffense

End game is mostly farming t3 keys on level 30+ survival/defense and playing the void tower to get the prime part and forma but I digress. Rhino is the best starting frame, iron skin is hard to burst till you're dealing with heavy unit at level 30+, stomp provided enough damage to OHK everything up to level 40 and still provided a good stun after that. Roar is cool but I don't find myself using that much often on a good modded weapon

End game is mostly farming t3 keys on level 30+ survival/defense and playing the void tower to get the prime part and forma but I digress. Rhino is the best starting frame, iron skin is hard to burst till you're dealing with heavy unit at level 30+, stomp provided enough damage to OHK everything up to level 40 and still provided a good stun after that. Roar is cool but I don't find myself using that much often on a good modded weapon

From what I've gathered I really just need to learn to maximize my weapon choice for each enemy type. I also don't I use roar just stomp and iron skin and I'm waiting to polarize until rhino prime

So far rhino, and banshee have been my favorite but I have ember, nova, Oberon, nekros, saryn, frost prime, valkyr and mag prime. I'm in love with the soma, kunai and magistar which I use along with dread, galatine and a few others but I feel like as we get deeper and deeper into things like survivals a lot of these weapons become like throwing stones.

Soma, Dread, Galantine would all classify as late game weapons generally with 4 to 6 forma in each. I think from what I have read from others, even these start fading out as the enemy gets into the 80s or higher.   How high do you plan to go with late game?

From what you have Rhino and Nova can go very late game.  Mag Prime with Corpus.  Sounds like you have the frame you need already.