The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Everyone I'm New And Clan Less And Have A Question

Purah36

This may not be right location for post I'm sorry in advance but I just started playing a few days ago and got a decent understanding of everything. But when I'm researching on farming blueprints I don't get the blueprints that they say I will get for example everywhere says you get trinity from earth Everest mission but I have not seen a single drop for trinity but instead I have been get Oberon blueprints. Does a player lvl or rank play a factor in what drops? And is it possible to find the blueprint. For the warframe itself on that mission or do you have to buy it on the market? Please and thank you for any advice you guys can offer :-)

Trinity used to drop on Earth, but that was changed. Trinity now drops on Phobos. Player rank never affects what drops where nor in which amounts.

To build the warframe, you need to get the parts from the boss fight then buy the blueprint for the whole frame from the market.

Thanks for the help guys yea Iv checked like 6 different sites and all still say same thing when did they switch it ?

Don't know exactly when the change was made, because it was in the middle of a months-long hiatus of mine. For (mostly) accurate and up-to-date information, you should use the Wikia page.

Trinity used to drop on earth, it is not on phobos, much farther and much harder, if you want to get blueprints or know how to get them, its either clan, shop, boss kill, or survival/defense mission, or you can research on the wiki to find out.

Trinity used to drop on earth, it is not on phobos

"It is now on Phobos". A typo can change the whole meaning of a sentence.