Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recieve No Credits In Mission Reward For Not Making It To The End In Time

CaptStern

So I am a relatively new player, I've played for about 3-4 weeks a couple times a day. While I have become better at the game, I still do not have all the maps down the way veteran players do. This means about once a day I do not make it to the end of a mission before the timer runs out.

When this happens, I receive no credits in my reward. People either don't care, or don't believe. I actually had someone try and convince me that I have it wrong - That you do receive credits regardless and that I am imagining things. This guy could not even fathom the concept that something not happening to him could not possibly be happening to me.

Yesterday I saw someone complain of this in region and he started getting harassed by another player, so I spoke up on the side of the guy who was getting flamed.

So, lets make this clear. Do you receive credits in your reward at the end of missions with timers. Defense and survival obviously do not apply.

When I say timer, I mean 3/4 ppl got to the end and the 60sec timer ran out before I got there.

Go ahead and call me a noob, because I am compared to the people who have played this game from the start. Everyone had to learn this game and the maps in it, so go right ahead and put your foot in your mouth for all to see. Sometimes crap happens too, to all of us. Lag spikes, getting stuck, getting lost, someone calling out a rare mod that you missed so you run back, etc. And every single one of us has fallen behind because of elevators. Lets keep replies constructive so that, if this is a bug, it can be fixed. Take your hate somewhere else, I've seen enough.

Thanks for reading

Edited by CaptStern

From my experience, you currently only lose the credit reward if you're dead at the time of extraction.

Used to be, what you're describing is what would happen, but that changed somewhere along the way.

No I definitely lose out on credits when this happens, it is for sure occurring. Thanks tho.

Can I get an official response to this answer please. Even finding literature on the subject through google would not answer conclusively, considering the amount of patches and changes that occur. Just like the first responder stated.

I'm not implying that it hasn't been happening to you, only stating what I've seen in my own games.

And, the forums on the weekend isn't the best method of getting an official response, should've posted this tomorrow.

it's like getting experience...you have to be within a certain range to share it....same with extraction...if you're to far away, you don't get it

Are you just trying to justify being too impatient to wait for your last teammate? That's what I got out of it. I'm pretty irritated atm though so, maybe taking it the wrong way.

I'm not implying that it hasn't been happening to you, only stating what I've seen in my own games.

And, the forums on the weekend isn't the best method of getting an official response, should've posted this tomorrow.

ok thanks. It seems any time I even bring this up I get tons of immature and selfish responses though.

Are you just trying to justify being too impatient to wait for your last teammate? That's what I got out of it. I'm pretty irritated atm though so, maybe taking it the wrong way.

not at all...it's happened to me plenty of times...i'm just saying what might have happened

not at all...it's happened to me plenty of times...i'm just saying what might have happened

lol ok my bad then.

Whats worse is when I play Nyx my speed buff seems to make it worse. I even know how to zorencopter, I just dont know the maps well enough.