Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Daytime Lighting Glitch

Revenant102

nn62gx.jpg

To quote Kermit the Frog, "It's not that easy being green..."  While I was messing around on Earth this evening I noticed this odd graphics glitch in the corner of the large tile with the exposed central toxin injector.  That single locker, as well as my frame and sentinel whenever I moved within about 10-15 meters it, were immediately tinged with this bright yellow-green color.  Moving away, as shown below, caused the green to revert to my normal scheme, while the locker remained firmly locked in the grips of a 1980's decorating craze.

xqc00p.jpg

In light of all the more serious glitches and gripes that are floating around the feedback forums I felt that this one, even though I'm sure it's been brought up before, might at least bring a little levity to the forum and bring up a small polish visual glitch to make a pass at when the art team has a moment.  Anyone else that's run into this glitch in other tiles should probably show them off so we can work out how many tiles are effected.  Sorry about the size of the pics, it's been a few years since I embedded anything into a forum post.

Anyway, best of luck on the hunt Tenno.