Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attention Tenno: A Stalker Squad Has Been Located

RawGritz

having to chase a Stalker parkour-style might be kinda fun too.

This. I can easily see something like "Mission: Pursue", a new type of mission. We got several different ones, but none that really explore the Ninja movement side of the game. We do it on some missions out of necessity, not as an objective to, in this case, catch someone.

Great idea.

+1 for Stalker parkour chase (dance off). There better be an empty elevator shaft climb involved (Can't climb an elevator shaft? Didn't even know you could? There in one on the indoor defense mission, go practice).

+1 for the Tenno killing the only good guy amoung their... spieces? News flash, Tenno are the bad guys.

+1 for a boss fight that is actually hard.

THAT'S PLUS THREE TOTAL!

This could actually turn into the PVP aspect of the game, pit two squads entering the same mission, turn one of the squads into stalker mode, balance it somehow, and there we have it.

Create a Stalker skin for each frame, then make it so all players see the stalker skins on all the opposing players.

My first encounter with a stalker was my worst nightmare to be honest. Me and my friend were fighting, the messages started to pop up and we didn't knew what the hell was that. When he jumped us it was too late. The loki had no time to go into stealth (that's how fast he was derped) and I was killed in 3 seconds and because I was running from him since I was reloading my AFuris. He also had AFuris I recognised the sound of them of course. Gods, such a quick death the like I had never seen. Since then we seen this guy only once again but he didn't had the same weapons fortunatly. I still went down but the loki managed the invisibillity and took him down... In my opinion taking 4 of them on? Erm... No!

Does anyone feel like maybe Lotus is like Palpatine? She's telling us to kill people because they want to learn our technology. One of the guys we kill was trying to make a cure for his people, and another was trying to rebuild the space highways or whatever.

Maybe the Stalker is a Tenno who has seen that we're in the wrong, and is the lone knight trying to stand against an impossible tide.

PALPATINE'S BEHIND IT ALL

+1 for Stalker parkour chase (dance off). There better be an empty elevator shaft climb involved (Can't climb an elevator shaft? Didn't even know you could? There in one on the indoor defense mission, go practice).

+1 for the Tenno killing the only good guy amoung their... spieces? News flash, Tenno are the bad guys.

+1 for a boss fight that is actually hard.

THAT'S PLUS THREE TOTAL!

Yup

I chain my wallruns and climb that elevator shaft on the defense mission even when I don't need a good sniper vantage point. It's just fun to chain the wallruns together like that.

• 4 months later...

Lotus: "Frost you ready?"

Frost: climbs on pod and shows left thumb pod closes.

Lotus: "Good luck don't get killed. You have Excalibur and Trinity there and with you is send Ember"

Frost: waves right hand in front of helmet to say "Jeez she is one damn hot lady"

Lotus: "I am closing the pod get ready"

Pod closes and Frost in the pod is send to enemy ship. Excalibur and Trinity shooting down Moas. Frost and Ember pods crashes on the roof both jumps out and start shooting too. Frost creates snow globe all suddenly have unknown contact mark on minimap. Trinity points at door behind them Stalker Squad walks in one of them steps a bit closer. Frost walks in front of this stalker both shows each other *You are so dead*

Lotus: "I see heavy activity heading to your location"

Corpus moas and crewmen appears to both sides behind Tenno Squad and Stalker Squad. Stalker and Frost nods to each other after looking to both ways. Frost and Stalker grabs from each others hands Frost tosses Stalker over his Tenno squad and Frost starts to shoot Corpus faction soldiers between from Stalker Squad while Stalker shoots other Corpus squad at behind of Tenno squad. After Corpus was settled down the fight between Tenno squad and Stalker Squad starts.

Lotus: "Frost you ready?"

Frost: climbs on pod and shows left thumb pod closes.

Lotus: "Good luck don't get killed. You have Excalibur and Trinity there and with you is send Ember"

Frost: waves right hand in front of helmet to say "Jeez she is one damn hot lady"

Lotus: "I am closing the pod get ready"

Pod closes and Frost in the pod is send to enemy ship. Excalibur and Trinity shooting down Moas. Frost and Ember pods crashes on the roof both jumps out and start shooting too. Frost creates snow globe all suddenly have unknown contact mark on minimap. Trinity points at door behind them Stalker Squad walks in one of them steps a bit closer. Frost walks in front of this stalker both shows each other *You are so dead*

Lotus: "I see heavy activity heading to your location"

Corpus moas and crewmen appears to both sides behind Tenno Squad and Stalker Squad. Stalker and Frost nods to each other after looking to both ways. Frost and Stalker grabs from each others hands Frost tosses Stalker over his Tenno squad and Frost starts to shoot Corpus faction soldiers between from Stalker Squad while Stalker shoots other Corpus squad at behind of Tenno squad. After Corpus was settled down the fight between Tenno squad and Stalker Squad starts.

I was so building this up in my mind while reading...