Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn Boss And Heavys Need To Be Nerfed

Myst3ks

When you attack Heavys and the boss on Saturn they can do an attack that knocks you down. This needs to be made inturuptable because if it wasn't for that stupid move I could acctually manage to solo the saturn boss. I want to be able to do a flying jump kick and inturupt that Damn thing!

When you attack Heavys and the boss on Saturn they can do an attack that knocks you down. This needs to be made inturuptable because if it wasn't for that stupid move I could acctually manage to solo the saturn boss. I want to be able to do a flying jump kick and inturupt that Damn thing!

Grineer heavies are nothing but bullet sponges with the exception of the Napalm and Bombard if you're in a lighter frame. Aim for the head and keep shooting, you don't need to get close.

Alternatively you could slap an ice mod on your weapon and force them to use the knockdown ability, then go to town on them while they're slowed.

You cant solo it? Yeah sure it needs a nerf. *facepalm*

The main Reason I'm complaining is that whenever I go against Ruk and he uses the bullet attractor ability it's easier to just knock him down than run away, but he alway becomes invincible to my kicks whenever I try them and slams the ground and i go flying and get downed by thet P.O.S. Gorgon.

The jumping melee attack knocks bosses and heavies down and you can almost spam it. The knockdown they do is done what? Every 15-20 seconds, maybe?

You can always just stay at range, too.

That's one really nice thing about Rhino's Iron Skin ability, though. Ignore that and pummel away. :)

The jumping melee attack knocks bosses and heavies down and you can almost spam it. The knockdown they do is done what? Every 15-20 seconds, maybe?

yeah but they should be able to be inturupted, or at least that boss

If they can be interrupted, they'll never actually pull that move off.

Even as they pull that move off, it's not too difficult to press dodge and roll out of its range half the time.

You try to stagger Ruk, but get knocked down. Then you're out in the open with Bullet Attractor on you and Ruk is blasting a Gorgon at you. Yeah, I'd expect that to hurt quite a bit. If it was easier to knock him down than run away, you'd have succeeded, so I guess it's time to practice sliding into cover when Ruk does his Bullet Attractor animation.

Ruk and the heavies are really weak -_- Oh and their stomp attack, just go close to them and then immediately run away. Bait them into stomping, then you can run back and melee while it recharges. Or just, y'know, DON'T MELEE THEM. You have a gun, geez.