The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Alternate Helmets Vs Stats

(PSN)DarkZero24

in the never ending battle of customization why not give us an option to use the basic or original warframe helmets and still keep the stats that the alternate helmet gives us. sometimes you just don't like the way the alternate helmet looks. you Would Still Have To build the alternate helmet in the foundry to be able to use the stats but being able to pick the original helmet would just make it nicer than using a helmet you don't like

You also have to think about vice versa.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Meridian Helmet and Chlora Helmet, but their stats not only interfere, but are an option instead of generally favorable helmet stats. 

I have to say I prefer a "slot" idea for helmets where you can interchange them (and all of them, every stat for every warframe), as stated in other threads. 

Edit: Or, as se05239 stated, them all being statless. Consistency is key.

Edited by AscendantWyvern

They officially declared that the next round of helmets will usher in new copies of all old helmets, but without stats on any of them, and you will have the option to make your statted ones into stat-free versions for free, but no more statted ones will come out or be available in any way.