The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Community And De : Would A Tutoring System Work In Waframe ?

Deidaku

God I love asking these questions

Hi everyone!

So A day ago  i've started a thread called small question  to fellow veteran players. here's a link to it : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199281-a-small-question-to-fellow-veteran-players/

The question was ;:  do you tend to go back to earlier planets and help out new players when you can.?

After reading , a big majority said yes apparently and like doing it.

Imo it's almost the duty of veteran players to teach the young ones how to play X)

So why not add to the game a tutoring  matchmaking system? ( I call it the Sensei system XD) 

I've seen a similar system in an RPG but I can't remember which one :/ i'll ad the name to the post when I find it.

So basically : the aim would be to pair a new and old player via a "request board" ingame . But it wouldn't be compulsory though .

( This could be awesome in the lobbies) .

Ex : The Sensei would be able to use the "Warframe builder" we've seen in the forums lately directly into that game for example and show it in real time to the pupil how it's done. 

And other stuff I haven't completely thought through X(

But anyways i'm not here to devellop the concept too much .

What do you guys think?  Would something similar be a good addition to  improve the new player experience? A detriment? would it be useless?  or do you feel it is already  missing from the game?

Comment below let me know ;)

Edited by Deidaku

I think the dojo has great potential as a tutoring place.

For example I've always wanted a big dojo room (tall enough to connnect 2 dojo floors even xD) that is a mess of platforms and pillars to test and teach wallrunning tricks, a room where more than one player can be, unlike that nasty obstacle course.

The firing range room everyone wants could double as a place to teach damage mechanics as long as it comes with the ability to change weapons and loadouts without leaving the dojo.

Edited by CubedOobleck

I think the dojo has great potential as a tutoring place.

For example I've always wanted a big dojo room (tall enough to connnect 2 dojo floors even xD) that is a mess of platforms and pillars to test and teach wallrunning, a room where more than one player can be, unlike that nasty obstacle course.

The firing range room everyone wants could double as a place to teach damage mechanics as long as it comes with the ability to chance weapons and loadouts without leaving the dojo.

Yes!

Thanks ( I completely forgot about the dojo somehow...i need to visit mine more X) )

Everyone wants a firing range. i've seen it asked for for weeks. it would be a great addition  to the game.