Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mission Concept] Playable Harvester/zanuka Mini-Game.

.Talia.

Hey, anyone here played Metal Gear Rising? There is a DLC where you get to enjoy a couple hours of game play as the Blade Wolf, the first boss you encounter that later on becomes Raiden's pet, for me the most bad &#! character in the game, all his dialog are so bad &#!! Here is the first 25 minutes of that DLC if you want to check out (I highly recommend watching this video, specially the cut-scene at 18:45)

So, the reason i am telling you guys about the Blade Wolf is because we have our own bad &#! doggy right here, our infamous Zanuka. The Alad-V pet, made out of warframe parts! How cool would it be if we could play as Zanuka or a Harvester?

I know its impossible to actually have a permanent Zanuka/Harvester as a playable Warframe, i'm not suggesting that. But what if we could play as Zanuka/Harvester in a mini-game, some kind of training virtual reality that Alad-V use to teach his pet how to hunt down Warframes, with some Transmission of Alad V telling you what are you supposed to do, this VR mission would be like the Mastery Rank tests, with lots of parkour stunts, you all know Zanuka/Harvester can do Wall Runs and perform the same parkour moves we do with our Warframes, and lots and lots of enemies. That would be one of the most awesome mission i have ever played in this game. 

In case you never saw the parkour stunts that Zanuka/Harvester is capable of doing (Because it dies so fast) watch this video 

Zanuka Stats: 

Health -> 1.000  (Damage Resistance: Robotic)

Shield -> 15.000  (Damage Resistance: Proto Shield)

Armor -> 25  (Damage Resistance: Alloy Armor)

Abilities:

Rocket Barrage (Like Jackal's)

Dispel (Like Stalker's) http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dispel

Frost Bomb http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_Bomb

Anti-Matter Drop

I'm not making anything up regarding the stats and abilities and you can check out here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Zanuka

Edited by RexSol

As a mastery test? What for? Where am I supposed to train to this tes to prove, that I am a master of Zanuka control? And why should I even prove that? I really can't see the point.

I can't also see the point of Zanuka being playable, even in some kind of side-mini-side-mission. It's equally redundant as playing Sargas Ruk, Kela, Mine Osprey or Void Dethorb...

As a mastery test? What for? Where am I supposed to train to this tes to prove, that I am a master of Zanuka control? And why should I even prove that? I really can't see the point.

I can't also see the point of Zanuka being playable, even in some kind of side-mini-side-mission. It's equally redundant as playing Sargas Ruk, Kela, Mine Osprey or Void Dethorb...

The point is having fun man! You don't have to prove anything, Its a mini-game, something completely optional. You dont HAVE to do it. Like Flappy Zephyr.

I just checked your profile.. All of your latest posts were either trying to belittle other people's ideas or complaining about stuff in the game... Why so much negativity?

Edited by RexSol

I'd rather see DE fixing bugs, finishing Meele 65476568.0, giving us an end-game and tons of different things, than working on a pointless minigame.

Besides, Flappy Zephyr was pretty easy to create, I bet. This is something different.