The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Organize A Party In Space?

MenschOfUber

We'll just have to wade and sea what happens.  Here's hoping someone is willing to kelp me out.

Oh you did knot just go for a triple pun. Well I'll rise to your bait, and just say that until you improve your angler of attack, you'll just seem crappie.

Oh you did knot just go for a triple pun. Well I'll rise to your bait, and just say that until you improve your angler of attack, you'll just seem crappie.

Well that seems a little punitive.  What's wrong with a triple pun?  There are plenty of fish in the sea.  

Well that seems a little punitive.  What's wrong with a triple pun?  There are plenty of fish in the sea.  

Nothing's wrong with them, boat I was surprised you had the tenacity to keep afloat. You gotta keep these jokes fresh though, or else they'll end up more pungent than old smelt.

I'm just dancing to the drop bears tuna.  Still wet behind the ears, let's hope this one encounter wont sink me. 

Batten down the hatches boys, there's a storm a-comin'. If you didn't come prepared, be ready to flounder, because I'm a halibut of a pundit. Now now, don't get crabby, you cod be the punchiest kid in your school. You just gotta master the flow and it's smooth sailing from there.

Batten down the hatches boys, there's a storm a-comin'. If you didn't come prepared, be ready to flounder, because I'm a halibut of a pundit. Now now, don't get crabby, you cod be the punchiest kid in your school. You just gotta master the flow and it's smooth sailing from there.

Looks like the OP is about to go belly up.

You're leagues ahead and I'm stuck in your wake, barely able to keep my head below water with the depth of your puns. 

Looks like the OP is about to go belly up.

You're leagues ahead and I'm stuck in your wake, barely able to keep my head below water with the depth of your puns. 

I think it's time to furl the sails and come into port. The waters have calmed and the starfish are sparkling. This has been a puntastic experience.

I think it's time to furl the sails and come into port. The waters have calmed and the starfish are sparkling. This has been a puntastic experience.

It has.  Next time I'll be sure to batten down the hatches to put in for harder sailing.