Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp?!?!?!?

xikinhooo

This is something i, and probably many people too,a tought abou witch is pvp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(yeah XD)

since its obvious that some mods and warframes AND meele are OP it would be inponsible tohave balanced pvp wthout allot of nerfs right?

What about if there was a pvp mod wer 1 player was a warframe (or 2,3,4 WHATEVA) and other players were grineer or corpus? that would be fun AND balanced! leave your comments on this :D

Read the FAQ before posting.

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)

There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

PvE is the basis of this game and while we may see more meta versions of PvP like stat competitions or some kind of competition between clans, I strongly doubt we'll see any PvP in the near future.

Also, virtually any browser has spell-checking now, this isn't instant-messaging, take a moment to type properly. If English isn't your first language I understand, but otherwise it'll garner you a lot more respect and people will take you more seriously.

Edited by AxisKiller

Reasons why PvP won't be on any time soon...

1) Currently it is in a Beta where they're trying to fix ALL bugs so that it's better for the PvE part of the game.

2) Most weapons are currently out of balance and some are more overpowered than other with and without mods.

3) Certain Frames would have more advantage on certain maps such as Loki being able to get himself into glitches with his Decoy + Switch Teleport ability and with his Radial Disarm... it just makes fights too unfair.

4) Mapping is made for PvE Missions and making about 10 maps that would suit PvP might not take that much time to do... it's just not their prior thing to do atm.

This game is right now focusing on PvE... weither it is Clan or any other communication updates, PvP would most likely be the last thing they'd do. Once every little thing is fix and PvE is perfect in their eyes, that's when they'll think of something that'll make the PvP fans something so they can stop complaining everyday about adding it, ignoring the FAQ and just repeatedly keep posting 'When will PvP be out?' or 'I want PvP now, when will it be added?' or things where they suggest the same thing multiple times in a attempt to get their attention. Everyone gets there are people who are fans of PvP but this game is currently orianted on PvE so please stop harrasing the DEs with this stuff and read their FAQ when you think about PvP.