Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Lockdowns Be Awesome?

Lysserd

Whenever I'm playing I pray to be locked out of the system. If I see an enemy at a console I always wait to kill him, to make sure he locks all the doors. Enemies spawning behind you is so frequent, and sometimes in such a large number, that it can be annoying. So I pose the question in the thread title.

I honestly don't know how I'd answer it. The back spawns add a lot of difficulty, which is nice, but can it become too much? Should I really be this hyped for the enemy to lock the doors?

Funny thing to add, Cameras activating Lockdowns 3 seconds after seeing you... sure it'll be annoying running into a door, forced backwards away from it, then have the door shut right there and have a taunt on you... but I see that more as comedy than anything.

5 Seconds at most... people need to be able to spot cameras and not try to run by them as fast as possible.

(And if possible... add cameras with Grineer faction only to cause lockdowns :D)

(Wouldn't work with the Infection... it'd be weird if they lockdown on you there and not when they see infection... who would be running the console in a situation like that? Stalker?)