The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For A Sentinel "attack" Behaviour

Otakuwolf

The sentinel only attacks when the "master" does and to the same target.

No, it's not OP since if the sentinel cannot attack if you don't shoot first it won't be able to shoot at incoming enemies from eighter direction and detect those for you, nor do anything at all if you run out of ammunitions.

Edited by Otakuwolf

That's how Shade works.

Maybe in the future we'll get set of different attack precepts, but right now? I rather like my Carrier killing all of the enemies that want to attack me from behind. Of from the front. Or from pretty much any direction.

That's how Shade works.

Maybe in the future we'll get set of different attack precepts, but right now? I rather like my Carrier killing all of the enemies that want to attack me from behind. Of from the front. Or from pretty much any direction.

That just the awesome and cute Shade. 

You can get any other sentinel for all your KS needs. Neither my dethcube nor my carrier lets me take pictures of the flameblades unless I take off their guns...

Guys, read the wikia pls: "Revenge will only trigger if the Sentinel's master receives actual damage (invulnerability such as Iron Skin does not count). This does not also include the Sentinel itself taking damage."

What i'm talking about is not Shade since it attacks when the owner is under attack as a "return fire" behaviour, what i mean is about a sentinel that attacks when you do, not anytime or when you're under attack but when you shoot to something.

Guys, read the wikia pls: "Revenge will only trigger if the Sentinel's master receives actual damage (invulnerability such as Iron Skin does not count). This does not also include the Sentinel itself taking damage."

What i'm talking about is not Shade since it attacks when the owner is under attack as a "return fire" behaviour, what i mean is about a sentinel that attacks when you do, not anytime or when you're under attack but when you shoot to something.

Ohhhhh.

My bad. For some odd reason I thought you were reporting a 'bug' in which the sentinel was behaving like the Shade would do. Even though you clearly explained a different behavior and this is not even on the bug section. Sorry, I just came from reading a few posts from there.

That focus fire attack precept sounds quite nice. I would use it since I have my sentinel mainly for the support abilities. I would personally prefer for having my sentinel with 2 support abilities instead of one attack and one support, but this would be fine as well.

PS: I would take my awesome dual tentacled flying octopus with cloak and vacuum any time over anything else.