Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo-Weapons [Not Combining Weapons Into A Single Final Product]

spysweeper242

So this is how it works, it basically makes the game more, well...allows you to think your way out of problems.

Note: You can only have one Combo weapon at a time, so it will go to the one in alphabetic order

Bows + Cananstas/Tesla: Put a tesla/mine on the arrow you are holding by pressing  X. Then you will be given one "Electric Composite Shot" which unleashes a radial shock once it has made impact. (Will resume to your regular, same ammo amount arrows]

Rip line + Daggers: Attach a rip line cord to the dagger by pressing X to create a "Chain Sythe" like melee for a short duration unleashing higher damage and longer range.

Switch Tele + Hand to Hand Melee: Press X while looking at a far away enemy to teleport in front of them upper cutting them with high impact damage.

Phage + Physic bolts: Press X to unleash a temporary " Physic Phage" Which unleashes a flurry of physic bolts doing double damage for a short time.

Pull + Bow: Summons a magnetic Arrow, which will bounce and home on all targets in a small range.

Trinity + Marelok: Gives trinity 10 darts, which she can use to heal team-mates or shoot it at sent' to administer to self.

Zephyr + Dual Zorens: Will fly extremely fast towards the target, giving one high damaging slash.

[Note: All are triggered by B, I made up my mind so it would not be tedious]

Super Jump + Long sword: Jumps in the air then lands with a giant [ Shockwave Moa like ] shockwave.

Think of your own in the replies below and feedback is luved =3