Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Themistocles Warframe And Event (Updated 4/24/2014)

SpartanCommander

What do you guy's think of an assembly line tile.  Like an area where you see a row of mechanical arms and small lasers wield and assemble mech's as they go by a conveyer belt?

I would love it, there's kind of this in the new tile set on ceres !

What about a crew Quarters area or a barracks inside the ship where you see rows after rows of bunk beds or some form of bed.  I have to say after looking at the tenno dojo's you see a lack of sleeping quarters.  They got to sleep somewhere so why not a tile-set inside the ship that show's some sort to f sleeping arrangements.?

Also if anyone knows how to change the Title of the posts so I can say I updated that first area let me know how?

There's another edit button on the bottom right of your post, by clicking it you come to a similar page than when you made the initial post so you can modify the title ^^ 

You know if they do introduce this frame I would love to see an introductory movie that showed this Tenno Surrounded by Greneer all pointing weapons at him and all smiling and chuckling.

Then the tenno Raises one hand and snaps his fingers.  Then suddenly several mechs just teleport in pointing their weapons at the Greneer and right behind the smaller mechs is a really big one that points some really big weapons.

Suddenly the smirks no the greneers faces drops.

You know if they do introduce this frame I would love to see an introductory movie that showed this Tenno Surrounded by Greneer all pointing weapons at him and all smiling and chuckling.

Then the tenno Raises one hand and snaps his fingers.  Then suddenly several mechs just teleport in pointing their weapons at the Greneer and right behind the smaller mechs is a really big one that points some really big weapons.

Suddenly the smirks no the greneers faces drops.

Reminds me I would love to see mech units in the game. 

Even if they don't come for us, I hope Corpus will get some soon.

That would be neat but I think the latest boss fight does sort of qualify as a Mech.  Or atleast a Cyborg mech since it's a large walker.

But anyway here's another thought what do you think of one area you go by that gives you a good view of a large battle between Greneer and Corpus boarders in this ship. 

Then after you restore enough systems then the ships mech's start showing up in that one area and then you can see Mech's pooring in and slowly overwhelming both sides.

You know it would be neat if there was some back ground areas in some missions or invasions where you can see battles happaning but you can't reach them.

Thanks.  But people are reading this thier just not giving any of their ideas which normally really helps a thread.

So here's a request for anyone please give your idea of a tile for a tenno ship a room some area you have to fight through anything!  I'll see if I can incorperate it into the ship idea.

I'm also still looking for any ideas I can add onto the event I'm making I do have the origional I wrote up but I was also hopping for someothers to give their ideas and I could see if I could use some ideas they have to make the origional better.

I like. 

I suggest you use spoilers in the main post, as it's growing and growing. 

It will make the read easier and more people will be interested I think. 

To use spoilers : 

[ spoiler ] your text [ /spoiler ]  

(without the spaces inside the [ ])

Edited by DeadScream

Ok what kind of layout would you guy's like for the bridge?  Would you guy's like smoth flowing structure with alot of holo displays or Maybe a bit more angular with many monitor displays and a good view of the front of the ship with several other Tenno Cruisers drivting outside. with Greneer scouts moving around.

What about a bridge has a near 360 degree view of space.  While monitors and command stations are situated all around it.  Like your in a Transparent dome with monitors and computer stations situated in different areas of the bridge.

And the dome isn't like the glass windows of Corpus ships they can't get broken.

Interesting but I still hope they use my warframe idea.  I mean what theri likely using is a small transport for youself...but it would be awesome if you could arm you transport...or even have some random crew or robots randomly fixing things.  But I guess the bridge maybe simliar to that one in the Tenno Cruiser.

It would be awesome if your going deep into the uncharted areas if you want to get on a mission to grab a ship that can take the trip and stand by itself and even to include vasly more upgrade features at one point in the game.

But either way it would be cool to have a mission where your grabbing an anchient Tenno warship for the war.  However I also could probably tweek this warframe I have to actually fit with it since it's main ability is to miltitask greatly allowing it to connect with a warship's systems it could not simply be limited to a warship it could be to any ship class depending on what the Tenno has.

But that would be an awesome idea I hope if they do it we get to start back from the beginning but keep all our stuff.

I'm also hopping you get to attack turrets to it so when the dropship drops you off you can see it shooting at Greneer.

Edited by SpartanCommander

I'll post this here I am currently waiting to see how the deploying troops works in this game first how it does will affect some changes I plan with this frame.

Mostly it's powers.  I hope they get the bugs out that prevents me from actually making them soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if you guys would prefer the Themistocles to stay having random forms of reinforcements since their is a type of reinforcement item available or would you want me to replace it with something.  I have some ideas.

Orbital Strike:  Target an area where the Tenno ship above fires a projectile that hits the target area with massive force creating a large explosion area.

Bombardment:  Tenno ship fires it's weapons in a general area causing explosions where ever the weapons impact causing a good amount of cover fire from orbit as well as a good way to widdle down a large number of enemies anywhere on a tile if their scattered around.

Would you guy's prefer the reinforcements stay of add in one of these to replace it?

Or if you have an idea of your own feel free to post it as well if it's good I'll include it.

Edited by SpartanCommander

OK I'll keep with reinforcements I was first thinking about Orbital strikes or bombardments when I origionaly created this but then realized it wouldn't work below ground or inside a ship.    But I guess it would be cool if I modified the Themosticalies so that it ties itself directly into the ship's computer.  It would be interesting if their was a side ability that can be triggered in some spots similar to how the Prime frames do things but more like to give a remote command to the ship to do something like open fire in a key area to gain access to a hidden area.  I mean if were having our own ship it would be nice if that ship wasn't simply for moving you around it would be much funner if you can do things with it.