Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Talk Ak

Ardorax

Now after the lovely hayden tenno skin for excalibur, I started thinking back to dark sector and my favorite weapons.

Among those was the AKS-74 (Its ingame name mind you, it looks more like a modified AKU a close to mid range rifle)

Now in warframe we have the Karak to fill the grineer first choice of frontier soldiers, its a reliable weapon good stopping power and accuracy.

However it is more a rifle designed for the earths climate, aka a jungle rifle.

This is why you take an AK into there, because the concept of the AK has always been as followed :

Easy to build.

Easy to maintain.

Easy to use.

However I would argue the Karak is still a bit of a pain the build, seeing as it still needs some rather complex parts to maintian its accuracy.

Thats why I think grineer should have a full on adapt of the AK rifle its concept, which is a more suited rifle for both earth and phobos.

I could image that dust would kill quite some grineer rifles, the idea about an AK is that you hold it upside down and open the release to dump the dust out.

Plus such a rifle fits the grineer, its easy to massproduce just like their cloning.

Its power would be good, its accuracy horrid but its price just outstandingly low.

At the end this is just me tossing a concept, so lets see what happens

The standard Grineer units use Grakata, not Karak.

You clearly didn't read it right cause here is what I said : "the Karak to fill the grineer first choice of frontier soldiers"

A frontier soldier is the type found on earth, thus not a lancer